AP suggest he had affair with Vanessa Bryant

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
No idea if this is true but I have seen it posted on 7 other websites now that have nothing to do with bay area rap. All over sports forums, eastcoast rap forums, videogames forums haha, AP9 n DJ Pimp probably loving all this. Kobe fanboys want AP9's head on a stick haha.

Rapper AP.9 Says He Had Affair With Vanessa Bryant. Kobe's Wife | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Rapper AP.9 Insinuates He Had an Affair With Kobe Bryant’s Wife Vanessa

AP.9 is best known for taking some Twodel style pictures with Ice T’s wife CoCo. Once he saw how that got him a little bit of attention, he has starting attention whoring to the highest degree of attention whoring.

I was trying to take him seriously, but then he started talking about taking 12 bullets and I started to tune him out. With that being said, he suggests he had an affair with Vanessa Bryant.

Here is the quote courtesy Bossip.

AP.9 said he an affair with a basketball player’s wife. This basketball player is one of the biggest stars in the world. He dated her and she gave him clothes and money. $30,000 here, $40,000 there, he said almost a million dollars by the end of it. The player plays for my favorite team, and everyone knows that my team is the Lakers. He has shown us photos and she was azzed out like CoCo.

I don’t speak in absolutes, so there is a chance this is true, but it is highly unlikely. It appears to me, he is just shooting his mouth off to get some attention. He also said he slept with all the Kardashians, so I don’t know how seriously I can take someone who says things like this.

“Ice-T don’t won’t no problems with me. I’ll beat his old ass,” he said. “You already know what it is. That n*gga don’t want no problems with me. I hope he listening right now. My n*gga, I will beat the sh*t out of that old a$$ man. I don’t know Ice T. Nothing against Ice T, I don’t know him. He threw his little shots at me on Twitter because of his wife. Come on man… I’m a real gangster. I done took 12 bullets. I done been through the whole sh*t. I’m well respected everywhere. I fear no man but God.”

Sounds like a quote from the Tupac handbook on how to sound like a Thug. For someone that is well respected everywhere, I have never heard of the guy, until he latched on to another’s man wife.

Quite possible Vanessa has had an affair or two, but not with this guy.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
did anyone post the video on worldstarhiphop yet w the beezy backing up ap9 on the radio show?

edit: jsut saw the post, word. i havent watched it yet this shits old to me i dont really care who ap9 fucks. i just want a new mob figaz cd

Last edited: