Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Gotta finally admit it, but Curry ain't the guy. Dude shuts down without another superstar taking heat off him. Dude has never been able to do it without Klay or KD scoring. He scored 21 in an elimination game and made 1 shot in the 4th quarter. Dude is kind of showing he's a system superstar.

I can't even hate on the Raptors for winning this cause of injuries either, we got 2015 the same way.

Overall just a shit season from the start.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Next season is gonna be rough. KD is probably gonna take his player option and sit the entire season. Klay might be gone. Boogie will finally be healthy and in shape, but he'll be gone. I don't think Curry and Draymond can do it just the two of them.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don’t think klay will leave need a legit center man curry just can’t handle the pressure he lets it get to him
Gotta see if the Warriors offer Klay max or not, if they don't, he 100% walks.

They have a legit center. Damian Jones was looking great starting at the beginning of the season until injury. He's been developed great in the system, so hopefully he stays healthy. Jones starting with Looney coming in for small ball kill lineups can be great. Although I think Looney might be gone too lol somebody is gonna pay him.