Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I believe the video was made by 'March for our lives', emma gonzales david hogg etc, but filmed and directed by two aussies from Ad Agency, McCann, NY.
Take anything that group says with a grain of salt. David Hogg used the tragedy that happened at that school to try and create a career and line his pockets, the kid pretended to be at the school that day, but wasn't there, but ran to the school after the shooting happened just to jump in front of cameras. He didn't admit to not being there until days later when it got exposed on the internet.

He then proceeded to play victim after he got exposed for always having gun carrying bodyguards with him at all of his anti gun events. He also leveraged a tragedy he wasn't even a part of into a book deal, luckily the book flopped and most recently he leveraged his fame to get accepted into Harvard with only a 1270 SAT when the average score of Harvard admittance is 1520. The piece of shit still claims to have "survived" the shooting, even though he was at his house.

My point being, these people are using fear to push their agenda and personal gain.

I'm looking at this from an objective view. Are you getting your data from here? https://www.chds.us/ssdb/category/graphs/

fyi, mine is starting K in michigan this year so this topic affects me as well

Your kid will be fine.

60 million kids in school in America in 2019, according to that link you posted 7 have died (including shooters).

America is a massive place with 320 million people. When people use fear mongering over single events to push a narrative to an audience it tricks the audiences brain into making it seem like America is this tiny community where if something bad happens to 15 people in a single event that somehow all 320 million spread out over this massive land mass will be directly effected.

The funny thing is violent crime is at all time lows in America and has been declining for decades, America was way worse in the 80's and early 90's, but you would think we're like fucking Syria based on what you see and read. The majority of people back in the 80's and 90's had zero idea violent crime was even happening in their cities, because it never touched or effected the majority of people. People just lived their lives with no fear because there was no reason to have fear, because more than likely they wouldn't have been a victim of violent crime. Now days violent crime is much better and the average person has even less of a chance of being a victim of violent crime, yet people are fucking scared of everything because of the narrative being pushed at them.

Mass media is cancer.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
infinity @infinity how was Historical Roasts? Haven't watched it yet, might watch it tonight, but don't really seemed amped to watch it.
I got about 20 minutes into it and shut it off. Love Jeff Ross though and I'll finish it at some point. I have ADD or something, watching 900 different things on youtube and Netlflix. Going on another bender