Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol that was fake as fuck and tuned up to 10 for shock value

no kids are singing lullabies to remember active shooter drills

Schools that do active shooter drills do a quick 20 minute thing once a year to check the block like a fire drill. Do you know what they had us doing in America back in the 80's and early 90's? Bombing drills in case the Russians decided to drop nukes on us lol.

Kids in America aren't scared of going to school lol

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
lol that was fake as fuck and tuned up to 10 for shock value

no kids are singing lullabies to remember active shooter drills

Schools that do active shooter drills do a quick 20 minute thing once a year to check the block like a fire drill. Do you know what they had us doing in America back in the 80's and early 90's? Bombing drills in case the Russians decided to drop nukes on us lol.

Kids in America aren't scared of going to school lol
I thought that kid was a shooting survivor?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
There's 183,000+ K-12 schools in America that have served hundreds of millions of people with 60 million current students, there's been around 400 schools that have had a shooting since 1970 with around 300 deaths........in 50 years. Also not all school shootings have been random, a good number of them over the years have had targets, such as gang violence. Do the math.

They're putting out propaganda all over the internet and television that kids across the country are scared to go to school and every kid will be affected by gun violence. Shit is stupid as fuck and they're trying to make people scared for the sake of pushing an agenda. A kid has a better chance of winning the lottery than being shot in their school.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I suggest you try it.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I don't know if she is or not, the video doesn't say. What I'm calling "fake as fuck and turned up to 10 for shock value" is the fear mongering presented by the video to push a political agenda.
I believe the video was made by 'March for our lives', emma gonzales david hogg etc, but filmed and directed by two aussies from Ad Agency, McCann, NY.

There's 183,000+ K-12 schools in America that have served hundreds of millions of people with 60 million current students, there's been around 400 schools that have had a shooting since 1970 with around 300 deaths........in 50 years. Also not all school shootings have been random, a good number of them over the years have had targets, such as gang violence. Do the math.

They're putting out propaganda all over the internet and television that kids across the country are scared to go to school and every kid will be affected by gun violence. Shit is stupid as fuck and they're trying to make people scared for the sake of pushing an agenda. A kid has a better chance of winning the lottery than being shot in their school.
I'm looking at this from an objective view. Are you getting your data from here? https://www.chds.us/ssdb/category/graphs/

fyi, mine is starting K in michigan this year so this topic affects me as well