Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
cooking up pork chops with doctored up generic safeway shake and bake. they call it Make it Bake it! LOL. im surprised its actually pretty good i had some yesterday. the walmart and albertsons generic is fucking awful but this is pretty good. added some cayenne pepper and johnnys pork and chicken seasoning and thai chili flake and parmesan cheese and its like twice as good as shake and bake and $2.30 cheaper

Props: NotAllThere

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
got paid... immediately spent like 70% of my check on various bills lol. fuck. i want a few drinks. saved by the 2am-6am no alcohol sales law. after another week or so alcohol will start seeming repulsive and highly undesirable and these little craving on my days off will go away completely
keep on the same path, the school shit will help you

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
but can you ever really be fulfilled if you havent fulfilled your strongest evolutionary drive, encoded in your genetics for thousands of years
I think that is a fair thought. However, truth is probably closer to if this is encoded in our genetics and is the strongest evolutionary drive we have then why can't everyone procreate- because self is the strongest evolutionary drive.

Truth is I feel more fulfilled by the children that were aborted than birthed. I know this reads as dark twisted logic but we exist in a dark twisted realm. They can't make any of those what ifs ever be or do anything to advance their agenda(s). They will never have to go to a school of assimilation, a life of 9-5s, possible incarcerations, guinea pigs for medical practioners, cannon fodder for their wars.

I don't mourn the dead, only the living.

Props: NotAllThere