Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Hello,

We have received your account appeal and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

lol wtf... I just got this after that last Google email. I thought Google was connected with YouTube. smh... the run around. At least let me know why I got terminated sheesh

Props: NotAllThere
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
ive had that youtube account forever... like at least 13 years. thats fucked up. i dont even know why im banned. only thing i can think of is i called creepy joe biden a child sniffer on a couple videos the other day lol
Congrats, your law enforcement career is over before it ever started, you are now part of us as you have been added to "The List."

Power in Numbers fam

New recruit against the machines

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I tried making [email protected] and it said it was taken. So I tried logging into it and recovering the password and it somehow just had me reset my own password for [email protected], even though it clearly said [email protected]. Do they not recognize the period there?
Gmail always has some fuckery when it comes to logging into to different accounts on their numerous platforms. When I was in community college alot of their shit was through different google platforms and I would always have to constantly completely log out of everything, Gmail, youtube etc. from my personal account before I could do anything on my school account. Even if I tried to use my school email, but I didn't log out of Youtube it would fuck up lol shit is stupid.

Maybe it will work if you log out of the banned one completely and clear your cache and cookies and then try your other one.