Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Order Summary
Wing Wednesday
$12.00
$10.99 ANY™ Pizza - Carryout Only
$12.99
My Rewards: Free Breadsticks
$0.00
Blue Cheese
$0.98

smh... ordered pizza hut again lol. a large super supreme pan pizza with extra cheese and 12 buffalo burnin hot wings. im sure ill regret it. i was just really craving those wings

Props: RemyRoux
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I scheduled a stay based from Blackjack Tournament Promo 03/25 (staying at Flamingo until Thursday, then booked additional stay at Harrah's until 03/31). I want to know what the official policy is for complimentary beverages while playing table and or slot games. I have been a dedicated customer of yours for more than five years now, and a small holdings shareholder investor for twice as long.

Yesterday, Wednesday, MAR 27, 2019, I was denied a complimentary beverage of one shot of Hennessy while gambling at a $10 minimum Blackjack table (I'm sure by now you are rolling your eyes thinking I am some narcissist who thinks he is highly valuable to you, individually, that is very far from the truth- I am a common man who is trying to find the truth about the changes that have occurred). While I also don't feel that you, as a corporate entity owe me anything other than professional customer service (which for my stays have been predominately outstanding), I have never been denied this drink before. After meeting with your professional staff in the Diamond/Platinum Check In area, as well as your professional food manager, I met with two additional professional beverage management staff. I have nothing negative to say about any of them and think you should be proud as a corporation and I as a shareholder of the staff. What I am concerned about is no one being sure to state what is the Corporate policy? One beverage manager did finally say for this property (Flamingo) that is their policy (no complimentary Hennessy). I would like to know is each property responsible for their own beverage policy or is it a Corporate Policy?

I understand the pressure Caesars is under as the Corporation drives it's way out of it's previous financial issues. If the policy has changed due to that it makes sense. What doesn't make sense is if I hit a hand payout or the like, they would be more than happy to bring me whatever including Hennessy.

Please don't just dispose of this if you are human and not a robot. If you expect to be treated right and have your expectations within reason met by people in other corporations when you are the consumer, please either reconsider policy or publicly state your intentions.

Thank you for your time.