Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
I fucking hate sleeping, it's a miserable experience of sleep apnea, sleep paralysis, and panic attacks. I've never in my life had a panic attack while I've been awake, but I manage to some how have them every single fucking night while asleep, waking up with my heart beating fast full of anxiety.

My fucked up back and neck are always in the worst pain for the first hour after I wake up also, now matter the type of mattress I sleep on.

I wish I never had to sleep, fuck sleep.
I had sleep paralysis and night terrors like 5 times in the summer and it was the worst shit ever. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I still don't really know why but I think it was because I was taking 5htp. Also for like two months I was taking wellbutrin
Sleep paralysis sucks I need to get some weed before it happens cbd wont be here til Friday
I experienced astral travel twice, my soul left my body and was floating. Went to another room in my house the first time and the second time I went to new york at night(from syd). I remember being in control a bit but very cold and vaguely seeing the city lights.

Sleep paralysis I always try and wake myself up, have not had it in a while though thank fuck that shit is bad

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah mine was like there was some terrifying thing to the side of my vision that I couldn't see and I kept trying to get out of bed and into the hallway but couldn't. Then there was times where I actually did get into the hallway which was worse because it'd still be behind me and I kept trying to get to the front door as my vision slowly turned black then whatever it was would be right on me... then I'd reset and be in bed again and it'd repeat like 5-20 times. It was awful because it felt 100% real and when I'd wake up I'd be all disoriented

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Yeah mine was like there was some terrifying thing to the side of my vision that I couldn't see and I kept trying to get out of bed and into the hallway but couldn't. Then there was times where I actually did get into the hallway which was worse because it'd still be behind me and I kept trying to get to the front door as my vision slowly turned black then whatever it was would be right on me... then I'd reset and be in bed again and it'd repeat like 5-20 times. It was awful because it felt 100% real and when I'd wake up I'd be all disoriented
yeah and good luck going back to sleep after that, heart rate won't slow down, anxiety overload, am I gonna die?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I fucking hate sleeping, it's a miserable experience of sleep apnea, sleep paralysis, and panic attacks. I've never in my life had a panic attack while I've been awake, but I manage to some how have them every single fucking night while asleep, waking up with my heart beating fast full of anxiety.

My fucked up back and neck are always in the worst pain for the first hour after I wake up also, now matter the type of mattress I sleep on.

I wish I never had to sleep, fuck sleep.
Use one of those airplane travel pillows for your necc fam, work every sleeping position except sleeping face down (which if you have apnea obv shouldn't be doing). If you are still having a life of anxiety in your sleep, you may want to look into EMDR therapy- I honestly believe after learning how it works you don't need to pay a therapist $150/hr to treat yourself. I too was diagnosed with PTSD and ADD in 2004. I like to believe that is skin that I shed a long time ago even though they never go away. Everyone is different though, stay strong breh- you can beat this bs.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

The Lovejoy SitSmart seat support has done wonders for me. If you have anything short of broken spine or vertebrae, I highly recommend it (was recommended by a med professional). I use it in my vehicle but have used it in the office as well. It was like 25$ at BB&B who also take expired coupons (now avail online at Walmart too).

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

The Lovejoy SitSmart seat support has done wonders for me. If you have anything short of broken spine or vertebrae, I highly recommend it (was recommended by a med professional). I use it in my vehicle but have used it in the office as well. It was like 25$ at BB&B who also take expired coupons (now avail online at Walmart too).
Backjoy?

Props: StillHustlin

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Bought my math book and parking pass and student ID. Also bought some school supplies at target. I have no idea what the fuck I'll need lol... a 3 ring binder and a pack of college ruled paper, 12 pack black ticonderoga #2 pencils and a sharpener. I already have a bunch of pens and a calculator. I'll probably need to get some graph paper. Or maybe not maybe all the work is done on a computer.

Who cares though

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jesus fuck... fell asleep in this chair with a blanket tucked weirdly under my knees and woke up, tried to stand up and nearly fell on my face with double calf cramps. i could see them both pulsating and acting crazy for like 15 minutes that was fucking intense and hurt so goddamned bad i thought something was torn

Props: NotAllThere