Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
they will sweep it under the rug like "well, he didnt know what kind of damage would be done to the black community and he feels really bad and said sorry to the LGQBGFC whatever they wanna be called at the moment" we refuse to press charges

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
credit card debt is the worst shit, such high %, money wasted for nothing. Always best to save up for something
i know... why do you think i didn't have or want a credit card until like 3 months ago? lol...

but i figure i better establish great credit so i can get cheaper car insurance and cheaper student loans if i need them or a cheaper house loan or car loan or wahtever the hell happens once i get my shit together and actually get a high paying career. these credit cards don't even register to me as money to use and for damn sure not to use on things i can't just buy that moment with cash or debit... they're just tools to take advantage of.

Props: RemyRoux

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
i know... why do you think i didn't have or want a credit card until like 3 months ago? lol...

but i figure i better establish great credit so i can get cheaper car insurance and cheaper student loans if i need them or a cheaper house loan or car loan or wahtever the hell happens once i get my shit together and actually get a high paying career. these credit cards don't even register to me as money to use and for damn sure not to use on things i can't just buy that moment with cash or debit... they're just tools to take advantage of.
that's a good mentality to have my guy

Props: BUTCHER 206