Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
went from 2 credit (YES 2 LOL... i had zero credit history)... to 680 in 3 months with a couple of secured credit cards. should be in good credit territory pretty soon. im thinking a couple more months and they'll expand my credit lines and I'll go over 700. i hope it makes my car insurance cheaper. i just keep my balance at like $10 on each card until its statement time then pay it off in full and repeat

Props: RemyRoux

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man you ever get like super damn hungry but nothing sounds good to eat at all... WAIT

oooh... a carnitas burrito would be the ultimate thing right now... too bad there's no place thats open where i can get one. there's a 24 hour messican taqueria drivethru but its like a 25 minute drive away and its really not good enough to drive out there for it

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
went from 2 credit (YES 2 LOL... i had zero credit history)... to 680 in 3 months with a couple of secured credit cards. should be in good credit territory pretty soon. im thinking a couple more months and they'll expand my credit lines and I'll go over 700. i hope it makes my car insurance cheaper. i just keep my balance at like $10 on each card until its statement time then pay it off in full and repeat
try keep those cards at max, interest is a bitch, pay it off asap

I had black cards with 75k on each of them and it was almost always 75k available

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i bet he doesnt even have to do community service. he will get a raise bc they feel bad for the homosexual who was being held down by the man.

while this happens, the brothers will go to jail for selling dude drugs.
I hope that happens.......
..... and then i hope the feds swoop in and are like "OH BY THE WAY MAILING A SUSPICIOUS WHITE POWDER IS SUPER ILLEGAL AND YOU'RE GOING TO FEDERAL PRISON" lol