Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
W
😂 the two Nigerians said Jussie (what kind of a gay ass attention seeking special snowflake name is Jussie anyway? He never had a chance with that stupid name) was the one who sent that hate letter the week before the hoax 🤣🤣

Of course he did
Wait, two Nigerians claiming an American sent a scam letter? 🤣🤣

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 4, 2002
😂 the two Nigerians said Jussie (what kind of a gay ass attention seeking special snowflake name is Jussie anyway? He never had a chance with that stupid name) was the one who sent that hate letter the week before the hoax 🤣🤣

Of course he did
my wife watches that dumbass show and as soon as it happened i told her he made all the shit up.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I have that and play it when my net goes down, but I pirated it with all dlc's
copped darkest dungeon for $6.87

by my low low gaming standards if i get 7 hours playtime out of it, it was money well spent lol
meh i have no desire to continue playing this game. i put four hours into it earlier and i think there was only three or four minutes where i thought i was having fun. then i got fucked by some super mario kart type "RANDOMNESS" lol yeah right. miss like fucking 7 times in a row when the enemies all the sudden crit me like 4 times in a row? such bullshit. nah i think this game is a pass

Props: RemyRoux