Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I got 44/45 and 45/45 on these wonderlic basic math practice exams... going to go to south Seattle community college in the morning and take the basic math assessment. Its so stupid they make you take the basic before you can take the advanced one and you have to wait until the next day. I bet I'm going to have to pay something dumb like $13.50 or some random fee too lol

His story is so stupid. First of all trump supporters aren't racist. Second, why would they be waiting in 4 degree weather in the middle of the night. Why would they be living in Chicago which is 88% Democrat. Why would they say its MAGA country. Why would they even know who he is? Only gays and blacks watch Empire. Why would they throw bleach on him? Why did the attack last like a few seconds if they were waiting all night for him. Why didnt they steal his subway sammich or at the very least why didnt it get wrecked by the scuffle? It goes on and on and on

Theres so little racism in this country that it has to be invented lol theres so many hate crimes that turn out to be hoaxes. If there wasn't identity politics and racial tension the Democrats would never win elections

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Haven't eaten much tonight... I ate two pancake sausage sticks, a grande cinnamon shortbread frappuccino, a venti caramel macchiato, and two chai latte escape Keurig kcups. I think I'll wait until about bedtime and drink a protein shake with vanilla whey, milk, eggs, some frozen berries and some spinach. Basically make today a net calorie loss or break even.

Props: Chree