Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

lmao what the fuck is with these weird fucking people

i wish i had found out what second life was years ago i could have had so much fun trolling

one of my weird ass autistic whitetrash cousins used to play it all night in like 2006 but i didnt know exactly what the hell he was doing. i thought he was just trying to cybersex... and he obviously was... but i didnt realize it was a game that people spent money on and took so seriously

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lmao... i went to the store and its already starting to snow and it was a madhouse in there... like fucking 30 people buying supplies. i was copping a variety 12pack of angry orchard ciders to keep this buzz going for another four or five hours or so and it got acknowledged by four different people. "thats the important thing right there", "best way to keep warm, good thinking", "going to need those if the power goes out again", "good thinking right there (holding two big half gallons of vodka)".

Props: infinity

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
my entire tall black recycling can is nearly completely full of bottles lol like 40 bottles and a bunch of empty cans... sheesh. i need to take a break this shit is costing too much money

still cheaper than smoking like an eighth a day though

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Thank you my close dear friend for your concern. I fully intend to dry out for the next 5 work days and hopefully longer... but at a minimum these five work days. If anything because it would impact my workout recovery too much; also, I'm trying to bulk a bit but not straight up become fat lol

I appreciate your support

Props: infinity