Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
ADT is wacc AF
BS ass equipment randomly going off in middle of sleep

First blamed us said we need to change battery in smoke detector lol like uh no u dumb bitches

Then claimed $25 service fee until they found out smoke detector defective.

Now that shit went off again, but they don't know why it's going off.

If they don't fix it this time I told em I'm suing the f out of them for breach of contract ripping the equipment off my walls and shoving it up the ass of the first ADT employee I see.

u aint doing shit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i hate johnson controls

whenever theres something wrong with their stupid panels they always call me at work, even if the building has already been placed on test and thye've been notified its a current problem thats in the process of being solved. i think they charge like $500 for each phone call too or something absolutely fucking stupid

their shits always fucking up with "ground loop fault", some kind of grounding error at least once a month

Props: StillHustlin

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jesus

i ate all that food and im still drunk as fuck LOL...

eating this grape laffy taffy and its giving me a throbbing migraine and its like 9/10 pain in my jaw and head. the last time i went to the dentist he said i probably had TMJ and a teeth grinding problem and i should get a night guard made

oh well fuck it

Props: WT SAVAGE
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
i hate johnson controls

whenever theres something wrong with their stupid panels they always call me at work, even if the building has already been placed on test and thye've been notified its a current problem thats in the process of being solved. i think they charge like $500 for each phone call too or something absolutely fucking stupid

their shits always fucking up with "ground loop fault", some kind of grounding error at least once a month
Know Johnson Controls well...lol they good at scamming w their service contracts just like the avg controls service job

Props: BUTCHER 206