Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
go pull those fries out
i already did, thank you my friend

i got some text message saying 911 is out across the entire state lol

stupid centurylink outages fucking shit up. what if i had drunkenly caught this place on fire who the hell was i going to call? people could have died due to centurylinks gross negligence

Props: infinity
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I hear u I'm 6p-6a

Are you against it? I'm not. I wasn't against MLB players dosing on shit either. They are supposed to be entertainment. Let it all get laid out in the open so one can decide if they want to take that fight or not.

Welcome to the return of Bloodsport right
I'm against it in MMA and Boxing just because they punch and kick each other in the head. When Vitor Belfort was juiced up he was knocking people out stiff fight after fight, when he was clean and deflated he was pillow fisted pretty much over night.

In baseball, I would let them juice all day, they're just hitting a ball with a bat, they ain't handing out concussions based on their raw power.

Even those cyclists like Lance Armstrong always getting caught, I'm all for them doing it, they just ride bikes.

Personally I would keep it out of contact sports like fighting and football though.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm against it in MMA and Boxing just because they punch and kick each other in the head. When Vitor Belfort was juiced up he was knocking people out stiff fight after fight, when he was clean and deflated he was pillow fisted pretty much over night.

In baseball, I would let them juice all day, they're just hitting a ball with a bat, they ain't handing out concussions based on their raw power.

Even those cyclists like Lance Armstrong always getting caught, I'm all for them doing it, they just ride bikes.

Personally I would keep it out of contact sports like fighting and football though.
i agree

and it sucks to say but i think marijuana has no place in MMA either. at least from what ive read about it possibly impacting the ability for a fighter to be knocked out. i think i read something like while a normal brain would go lights out under a certain amount of force, weed kind of delays that reaction or possibly blocks it. if thats true that could be some serious brain damage over time lets say if someone was taking knock out shots but still taking extra damage for a bit longer

and you look at fighers like nick and nate diaz and they don't appear to be the brightest bulbs lol and you have to wonder if it has something to do with it

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i agree

and it sucks to say but i think marijuana has no place in MMA either. at least from what ive read about it possibly impacting the ability for a fighter to be knocked out. i think i read something like while a normal brain would go lights out under a certain amount of force, weed kind of delays that reaction or possibly blocks it. if thats true that could be some serious brain damage over time lets say if someone was taking knock out shots but still taking extra damage for a bit longer

and you look at fighers like nick and nate diaz and they don't appear to be the brightest bulbs lol and you have to wonder if it has something to do with it
Diaz Bros are punch drunk as fuck and pretty much known for their iron chins. Weed probably definitely helping them out lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
just got back from the store, copped another 6 pack of brown shugga and a 6pack of quilters irish death

drinking irish death dark smooth ale (pretty tasty!) cooking up a thick choice tbone steak seasoned with himalayan pink salt and crusted with ground pepper, in some avocado oil with 6 sliced up jalapenos

mmm smells so fucking good

Props: InfamousICON

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
this ale is good but with a name like "irish death" you think itd be jam packed with flavor and a thick head and be a lot heavier and darker. its more like a light really smooth drinking beer. this would be a perfect beer on tap by the pitcher. i think brown shugga has a lot more going for it for home drinking

Props: InfamousICON