Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Forget about being a trans

I'm in the process of strengthening up as much as possible because we're going to need as many strong men as possible when the holy wars jump off again. I need to get myself a hybrid suit of plate mail and chain mail and a nice two handed long sword to slash and destroy all these gays and trans and muslims. We need to cleanse this dark earth with the blood of all of these heathens and degenerates and return us to the light
You forgot the Jews and Philadelphia Eagles but that is a brehsive idea.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
There's a trans at my job that hasn't done any kind of transitioning at all, but grew their hair out long and wear women's hair styles, they also legally changed their name to Meagan. The SJW "tolerance" shit going on in the world let's this person get away with so much shit at work that other people can't get away with, it's funny.

This person is in their 40's and is an ugly ass man, which makes her an even uglier woman, yet she dresses in the sluttiest outfits ever including short shirts with hooker boots and fishnets. I gag when this person walks by sometimes.

Meanwhile regular men and woman constantly get dinged at my job for the dress code. Our dress code is relaxed as fuck as long as we don't take it too far, but nobody else is able to look like a street walking hooker, except for the trans person lol

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
There's a trans at my job that hasn't done any kind of transitioning at all, but grew their hair out long and wear women's hair styles, they also legally changed their name to Meagan. The SJW "tolerance" shit going on in the world let's this person get away with so much shit at work that other people can't get away with, it's funny.

This person is in their 40's and is an ugly ass man, which makes her an even uglier woman, yet she dresses in the sluttiest outfits ever including short shirts with hooker boots and fishnets. I gag when this person walks by sometimes.

Meanwhile regular men and woman constantly get dinged at my job for the dress code. Our dress code is relaxed as fuck as long as we don't take it too far, but nobody else is able to look like a street walking hooker, except for the trans person lol
IT industry right? I bet management are scared shitless to reprimand her in fear of her whinging on social media and then attacked by an army of sjw morons only to lose their jobs.

So this fuckhead isn't even on HRT (Hormone replacement therapy) ? Just decided they are female and that's that? That there is a man in women's clothing, a cross dresser.

Problem with a lot of trannies, is that they become a caricature of what they think a woman is. Fish nets, overly sexualized everything from make up to clothes, fuck me boots (hooker boots) etc.