Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
that's disgusting.

they really need to sort this shit out, it's getting out of hand
It's stupid as fuck and happening in a lot of sports.

Last year that giant weightlifter became a "woman" and started competing in women's weightlifting and proceeded to easily break women's world records lol

or that cyclist that became a "woman" and started to destroy all the women cyclists

the cyclist still straight up looks like a dude too, doesn't even try to look female

I feel bad for these women who bust their asses to become great at a sport just to lose to a dude who is cheating the system.

Props: BUTCHER 206

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
It's stupid as fuck and happening in a lot of sports.

Last year that giant weightlifter became a "woman" and started competing in women's weightlifting and proceeded to easily break women's world records lol

or that cyclist that became a "woman" and started to destroy all the women cyclists

the cyclist still straight up looks like a dude too, doesn't even try to look female

I feel bad for these women who bust their asses to become great at a sport just to lose to a dude who is cheating the system.
I think I had this discussion with some other people. We call these idiots, HONs.

This is what they get for being politically correct.

They are not using T blockers while taking HRT, you are supposed to be taking T(testosterone blockers) and Estrogen, hence why they look like men.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I think I had this discussion with some other people. We call these idiots, HONs.

This is what they get for being politically correct.

They are not using T blockers while taking HRT, you are supposed to be taking T(testosterone blockers) and Estrogen, hence why they look like men.

the political correctness is what is making the entire situation such a shit show.

That cyclist I brought up is basically at war with women. Their entire twitter account is basically dedicated to calling women "transphobic" for not wanting to compete with trans people.

It's basically another way men get to marginalize women, except this time men get SJW's to back them up lol

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
the political correctness is what is making the entire situation such a shit show.

That cyclist I brought up is basically at war with women. Their entire twitter account is basically dedicated to calling women "transphobic" for not wanting to compete with trans people.

It's basically another way men get to marginalize women, except this time men get SJW's to back them up lol
Some of the women are radical feminists though and are anti trans TERF's (trans exclusionairy radical feminist lol) So that is the extreme on that side and then you have the ultra SJW's who think a guy with a beard can be a woman.

If you have a look at this link, it's SFW, it has a time line of transitioning

^^These are a transwomen, not that fucking gorilla.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Some of the women are radical feminists though and are anti trans TERF's (trans exclusionairy radical feminist lol) So that is the extreme on that side and then you have the ultra SJW's who think a guy with a beard can be a woman.
That trans vs. feminist war is hilarious on both sides. I was laughing my ass off all the times trans people were protesting #metoo events, because they wanted women who were raped to add trans rights to their events, when it wasn't connected at all lol these trans groups were straight up shitting on rape victims that had no beef with trans people. Those types of things were one of the things that set those TERF's off.

If you have a look at this link, it's SFW, it has a time line of transitioning

^^These are a transwomen, not that fucking gorilla.

Yeah, it takes time for an actual trans person. These asshole dudes in sports are basically one day saying "I'm a woman now and get to compete with women" and instantly, with no time in between, get to go in there and crush women lol it's a joke.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
That trans vs. feminist war is hilarious on both sides. I was laughing my ass off all the times trans people were protesting #metoo events, because they wanted women who were raped to add trans rights to their events, when it wasn't connected at all lol these trans groups were straight up shitting on rape victims that had no beef with trans people. Those types of things were one of the things that set those TERF's off.

Yeah, it takes time for an actual trans person. These asshole dudes in sports are basically one day saying "I'm a woman now and get to compete with women" and instantly, with no time in between, get to go in there and crush women lol it's a joke.
They are all retarded my man, I avoid them like the plague.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Forget about being a trans

I'm in the process of strengthening up as much as possible because we're going to need as many strong men as possible when the holy wars jump off again. I need to get myself a hybrid suit of plate mail and chain mail and a nice two handed long sword to slash and destroy all these gays and trans and muslims. We need to cleanse this dark earth with the blood of all of these heathens and degenerates and return us to the light

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Forget about being a trans

I'm in the process of strengthening up as much as possible because we're going to need as many strong men as possible when the holy wars jump off again. I need to get myself a hybrid suit of plate mail and chain mail and a nice two handed long sword to slash and destroy all these gays and trans and muslims. We need to cleanse this dark earth with the blood of all of these heathens and degenerates and return us to the light
we still need spies tho