Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
just had some super weird shit happen.

so we had some paranormal shit happen around our place last year. i got photos of kids wet barefoot prints at our front door as i was leaving for work at 4 am one morning.

so we asked for help from my parents and shit was cool, well my wife threw some stuff that was warding off spirits into the trash and it was supposed to be released in a running river. i told her that shit might pick back up...

2 days ago she said she was in the kitchen making the kids lunch and a can of pringles lifted up and slammed on the stove, i made fun of her and said yeah right..

so right now, i told her lets sage the house bc shit has been weird around here. she started upstairs and came down stairs...

she goes into the kitchen and said " be gone you're not allowed in here" and she walks into the living room and starts to sage, we hear noises in the kitchen. so she goes back in and starts to sage again, all of a sudden right next to my pc on my right side from where im sitting i heard what i thought was a growl. so i say shhhhhh come here, and not more then 5 seconds later the same growl comes to my left side and this time she hears it. im kinda trippin bc we had weird shit before but ive never heard no shit like that before ever.

May 4, 2002
this isnt the first shit to happen. i have way more stories from when my daughter was a toddler and something was following her and would mimic her grandpas voice , saying "let me out so we can play" "just open the door". we had to have my aunt come in and bless the house.

my daughter was deathly afraid of https://www.varagesale.com/i/ba9sgqxm-34-giant-vintage-taz-tasmanian-devil-stuffed-animal-plush-toy at her other grand parents house, we never told my aunt what she was afraid of..

as soon as my aunt walked into our house she said that the mimic looked almost like https://www.varagesale.com/i/ba9sgqxm-34-giant-vintage-taz-tasmanian-devil-stuffed-animal-plush-toy, and it was trying to get to her baby brother who was maybe 6-9 months old at the time.

my aunt also said my daughter could see things and had healing powers but she would have to grow into it before she would fully understand her skills. that shit freaks me out bc she was a baby when my aunt told me this and now that she is a teenager i notice little things about said "powers" and it runs in the family.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33Β°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
just had some super weird shit happen.

so we had some paranormal shit happen around our place last year. i got photos of kids wet barefoot prints at our front door as i was leaving for work at 4 am one morning.

so we asked for help from my parents and shit was cool, well my wife threw some stuff that was warding off spirits into the trash and it was supposed to be released in a running river. i told her that shit might pick back up...

2 days ago she said she was in the kitchen making the kids lunch and a can of pringles lifted up and slammed on the stove, i made fun of her and said yeah right..

so right now, i told her lets sage the house bc shit has been weird around here. she started upstairs and came down stairs...

she goes into the kitchen and said " be gone you're not allowed in here" and she walks into the living room and starts to sage, we hear noises in the kitchen. so she goes back in and starts to sage again, all of a sudden right next to my pc on my right side from where im sitting i heard what i thought was a growl. so i say shhhhhh come here, and not more then 5 seconds later the same growl comes to my left side and this time she hears it. im kinda trippin bc we had weird shit before but ive never heard no shit like that before ever.
Sounds like it's attached to one of you, need to do a little bit of work

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I had a ghost follow me around 3 different houses I lived in when I lived in Rapid City, SD. When I left the city I never dealt with it again. Was weird as fuck, I saw it for a split second a few different times and it was always a skinny old man with a white beard and it would show up in the middle of the night at the door of my bedroom every single time I saw it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Talking to this super hot latina who's extra into me and has huge tiddies and a big sexy ass. She's also a super sweet and caring loving person looking for true love. It turns out she doesn't live close to me she lives on the East Coast where she's taking care of her sick grandmother, how sweet is that? Aww. Oh, and she had a bad accident so she can't hear very well so she can't really talk on the phone. But she's willing to take it really slow and eventually relocate and spend her life with me. She's having some trouble with food and bills and stuff I think I'm going to send her a few hundred bucks.

I think I found the one boys! What a lucky man I am... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: