Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Hit and miss with healthy but a lot better then I used to be had hernia surgery at the end of may that I never took care of for like 20 years put me out of work for 6 weeks been going to the gym more often now but still cautious to not over do it and rip it again got tired of feeling like shit and having a bloated gut all the time

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Hit and miss with healthy but a lot better then I used to be had hernia surgery at the end of may that I never took care of for like 20 years put me out of work for 6 weeks been going to the gym more often now but still cautious to not over do it and rip it again got tired of feeling like shit and having a bloated gut all the time
I appreciate and support your new healthier lifestyle as well as your inability to use commas or periods 😊. I think I need to do something about my gut too, balance wise. I keep getting heartburn from basically anything... cant even eat like 5 hours before bedtime. Maybe a probiotic regimen or something 🤔

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I appreciate and support your new healthier lifestyle as well as your inability to use commas or periods 😊. I think I need to do something about my gut too, balance wise. I keep getting heartburn from basically anything... cant even eat like 5 hours before bedtime. Maybe a probiotic regimen or something 🤔
Nice profile pic breh!

Props: BUTCHER 206