Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I don't torrent anymore because I was getting letters from my ISP. I only direct download now because your ISP can't see exactly what you're downloading that way and you won't get busted. here's my go-to sites:

Movies/TV:
snahp.it (download the program jDownloader to download multiple links at once)
rmz.cr (try openload links first, then clicknupload)
scene-rls.net (use Go4Up link, then try cloudyfiles, then openload, then clicknupload. all the others are slow af)

Music:
pluspremieres.us (all new iTunes releases - mostly mainstream)
9clacks.org (iTunes + mp3 - mainstream & lesser known artists)
scnlog.me (grouprips, including old releases and hard-to-find releases, mostly 320 mp3)
hiphopa.net (underground hip-hop, mostly 320, lots of daily updates)
hiphopbootleggers.us (underground hip-hop, mostly 320, lots of exclusives)
rapload.org (old & new albums, only updated about once a week)
productoilicito2.blogspot.com (old & new albums, tons of full discographies, exclusive high quality bootlegs)
mediasurf.org (high quality FLAC & 256-m4a rips, all different genres)

the first one has some country music good shit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
you still doing the security job thing
Yeah, but I'm at the point I don't even care if I get fired. I applied for an inside wireman apprenticeship so I've been refreshing my math for the aptitude test. It's very difficult to get the apprenticeship and my backup plan is to go back to school. I want it though; $64/hr as a journeyman, with ridiculous unlimited double pay overtime under the Trump economy. I could get journeyman in 3-4 years. We'll see though. I've had these little bursts of motivation before that lead nowhere.
I'll be asleep because I'm a square ass lame with a lame ass desk job that starts early in the morning where if I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep I fucking struggle to keep my eyes open staring at the lame ass computer screen for 8 hours.

Fuck being a square ass lame corporate stooge.

I wish I could do something like sell drugs for a living, that would be dope.
Do you have to be doing something constantly or is it basically passing time? Could always utilize any free time to study something, like programming or learning a new computer language. I should have been doing that.

I see the updates brought BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 back from the abyss.
It's a nice surprise, the forums look really good... but maybe the update is the reason someone was able to get into my account and post with it 😂.

What's good. I'm getting married on Friday brehs.
Congratulations! That's pretty awesome and I'm happy for you 😊. Any cool honeymoon trip planned?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yeah, but I'm at the point I don't even care if I get fired. I applied for an inside wireman apprenticeship so I've been refreshing my math for the aptitude test. It's very difficult to get the apprenticeship and my backup plan is to go back to school. I want it though; $64/hr as a journeyman, with ridiculous unlimited double pay overtime under the Trump economy. I could get journeyman in 3-4 years. We'll see though. I've had these little bursts of motivation before that lead nowhere.
That sounds dope. If you get that you'll be ballin on suckaz wit pics inside

Do you have to be doing something constantly or is it basically passing time? Could always utilize any free time to study something, like programming or learning a new computer language. I should have been doing that.
I gotta keep my status "in production" and gotta knock out a certain number of work orders with a certain average handle time on the work orders. Basically non stop activity staring at a screen. My team is a bunch of vile innapropriate fucktards that stay joking non stop, so the day goes by quick that way at least.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Restarting school in January for a writing/journalism degree. Gonna try and get out the corporate grind and do something fun that I enjoy. Keep working this mind numbing job for another year or two while I finish up, then hopefully write for a living.

That Networking degree I finished a few months ago was basically a waste of time lol, at least it might look good on a resume or something though.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That sounds dope. If you get that you'll be ballin on suckaz wit pics inside

Nah, I gotta keep my status "in production" and gotta knock out a certain number of work orders with a certain average handle time on the work orders. Basically non stop activity staring at a screen. My team is a bunch of vile innapropriate fucktards that stay joking non stop, so the day goes by quick that way at least.
Seems like it could be worse. I hope you have a nice fancy chair or can bring in some kind of cushion and maybe one of those lumbar support things. Take care of that back, maybe even keep your wallet in a front pocket. I've read extended periods of sitting with a wallet on one side can cause problems with that bit of unevenness. When's the last time you got an eye exam? If you have to wear glasses it's better than eye strain. I have 20/20 but should be wearing glasses for reading and computer screens and night driving apparently. Eyes get fuzzy and dry and red if I look at a screen for more than a couple hours without a break and these newer headlights everywhere kill me at night with the glare. I think the eye doctor told me practice 20/20... something like every twenty minutes at a computer, take twenty seconds to focus on some small object or small text twenty feet or more away.

Props: InfamousICON

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Restarting school in January for a writing/journalism degree. Gonna try and get out the corporate grind and do something fun that I enjoy. Keep working this mind numbing job for another year or two while I finish up, then hopefully write for a living.

That Networking degree I finished a few months ago was basically a waste of time lol, at least it might look good on a resume or something though.
What kind of writing? I sort of knew some lady who did those types of articles you see in food and wine and home magazines... it was ridiculous she basically had a low six figure income from writing a couple stories or recipes and taking pictures of food or decorated tables or shelves a couple times a month 😂.

I'm sure it was more complicated than that and it took a bit to get there, lots of networking, but I'm sure you could work hard and get into an area that you love, like gaming or MMA or something else that you enjoy

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Seems like it could be worse. I hope you have a nice fancy chair or can bring in some kind of cushion and maybe one of those lumbar support things. Take care of that back, maybe even keep your wallet in a front pocket. I've read extended periods of sitting with a wallet on one side can cause problems with that bit of unevenness. When's the last time you got an eye exam? If you have to wear glasses it's better than eye strain. I have 20/20 but should be wearing glasses for reading and computer screens and night driving apparently. Eyes get fuzzy and dry and red if I look at a screen for more than a couple hours without a break and these newer headlights everywhere kill me at night with the glare. I think the eye doctor told me practice 20/20... something like every twenty minutes at a computer, take twenty seconds to focus on some small object or small text twenty feet or more away.
Yeah, it ain't bad, I'm just a whiny bitch that doesn't want to get sucked into this for my entire life lol could definitely be much worse. The work is easy. The company is cool and provides free shit like snacks and drinks. Decent amount of PTO. It ain't terrible. The pay is kind of wack, but it definitely could be worse.

My back does scream at me every day though. We get two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch, plus 10 minutes a day of what they call "wellness" to do what we want with, so I use that to walk around and stay moving. I go outside on my breaks and walk around the building also. I don't see how most of these people sit all day, then just walk to the break room and sit down more, then walk back to their desk and sit more lol that shit is brutal.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
What kind of writing? I sort of knew some lady who did those types of articles you see in food and wine and home magazines... it was ridiculous she basically had a low six figure income from writing a couple stories or recipes and taking pictures of food or decorated tables or shelves a couple times a month 😂.

I'm sure it was more complicated than that and it took a bit to get there, lots of networking, but I'm sure you could work hard and get into an area that you love, like gaming or MMA or something else that you enjoy
I would love to do sports writing for the internet and maybe local writing for a paper like New Times and write about local events and concerts or something. I would also like to do screenwriting for TV or something like that also one day, but I know that's one of those "dream" type things where it's pure grind and never giving up. Gonna be hard as fuck with a ton of struggle to start with, but I know with a positive mentality, discipline, and never quitting it will happen.