Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
Still an orange turd, hi Kanye 👐🏿
it's good that kanye and candice owens are conservatives, this is why freedom is great, because you can be whatever you want and not follow the pack. Let them live.

Dennis Rodman deserves more credit than Trump and he started going over there under Obama
Not really, kim is an NBA fan so rodman going there was prob a personal request.

It's humble to give credit to somebody, even if you despise them my brother.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Not really, kim is an NBA fan so rodman going there was prob a personal request.

It's humble to give credit to somebody, even if you despise them my brother.
Rodman said he hopes to open the door for a conversation because Kim has told him that he doesn't want war.

"I'm close enough to him to the fact that he can discuss anything with me. But the deal is I don't discuss politics because that's not my job. My job is to be a human being, to try and connect us with him."

This started because of Rodman, whether you like it or not. It's probably hard for you to understand that a black man from humble beginnings, that was JUST a basketball player, could make such a difference, but he did. I suggest you re-read what you said and apply it to Rodman. He may have been a wierdo for a while but he is a good dude and has a big heart.

Did you know Rodman gave Kim the Donald Trump book Art of the Deal? Yeah, it was Rodman who opened that door. And like others have said, ultimately it is because of the NK and SK leaders meeting why things may be changing. The US isn't fully bought into it yet though, until the US disarms them nuclearly (while keeping their own nukes, of course).

Jun 21, 2016
Rodman said he hopes to open the door for a conversation because Kim has told him that he doesn't want war.

"I'm close enough to him to the fact that he can discuss anything with me. But the deal is I don't discuss politics because that's not my job. My job is to be a human being, to try and connect us with him."

This started because of Rodman, whether you like it or not. It's probably hard for you to understand that a black man from humble beginnings, that was JUST a basketball player, could make such a difference, but he did. I suggest you re-read what you said and apply it to Rodman. He may have been a wierdo for a while but he is a good dude and has a big heart.

Did you know Rodman gave Kim the Donald Trump book Art of the Deal? Yeah, it was Rodman who opened that door. And like others have said, ultimately it is because of the NK and SK leaders meeting why things may be changing. The US isn't fully bought into it yet though, until the US disarms them nuclearly (while keeping their own nukes, of course).
Don't play the race card with me, champ. I came from poverty too and from an actual war zone in Yugoslavia. I went days and nights without food and I slept on cold streets. Don't give me bs about not understanding and stop playing the victim, nobody cares (aside from rich white liberal kids).

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Don't play the race card with me, champ. I came from poverty too and from an actual war zone in Yugoslavia. I went days and nights without food and I slept on cold streets. Don't give me bs about not understanding and stop playing the victim, nobody cares (aside from rich white liberal kids).
Your subconscious is playing the race card, I stated facts. Nobody is playing a victim, you're attempting to give all the credit to an elitist who did not set this in motion. Is Trump a part of it? Of course, he is the POTUS. Little do you know North Korea was our (US) Ally in Afghanistan against the Russians in the 80s. Now go troll someone else with your nonsense, Ive been paying attention to this shit for decades while you were likely still shitting your diaper.

Jun 21, 2016
Your subconscious is playing the race card, I stated facts.

It's probably hard for you to understand that a black man from humble beginnings, that was JUST a basketball player, could make such a difference, but he did.

lol yeah totally not playing the race card there.

Nobody is playing a victim, you're attempting to give all the credit to an elitist who did not set this in motion. Is Trump a part of it? Of course, he is the POTUS.
Not all the credit, the majority of it. A lot of shit goes on behind closed doors. I know raging trump haters froth at the mouth every time he tweets, but give credit where it's due. How well did Rodman and Obama do for Otto? How about peace in general? lol

Little do you know North Korea was our (US) Ally in Afghanistan against the Russians in the 80s.
A communist state, supported by Russia and China, were allies of the Americans while still being at war with them via the war in Korea, were their allies in the 80's who funded and supported the Afghans who were at war with the Russians. OK, do you have any proof?

Now go troll someone else with your nonsense, Ive been paying attention to this shit for decades while you were likely still shitting your diaper.
Ad hominem, try and form a logical argument or stop posting please.

Last edited: