Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
How'd that taste? I've never sprinkled it on top of food like that. I usually mix it in to sauces or in shit like mashed potatoes.
Really good. It tastes like.... Well I don't think it affected the taste in any major way except made it far better. That country Italian salad wasn't that good because I didn't realize it was so much icebrrg lettuce and iceberg is pretty gross. This greek salad had iceberg too but i destroyed the salad quickly

I might even just slice some cucumber up, sprinkle a little apple cider on them and let them sit in the fridge overnight then sprinkle this stuff on. Or see if apple cider and herbs + this stuff can carry a salad of only greens just by itself. I bet it can

Also i bet it would be good on top of chicken too (after its been cooked)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Talking with ReSpawn about him reducing beef and being irritable reminded me I'm the same way, and sometimes it's a very dramatic swing. Like I'll be pissed for 2-3 days then eat a piece of steak and within minutes I'm beaming a smile and want to appreciate and support everybody and be positive. I started taking this B-complex again and I feel so good. Don't know if it's from also eating and sleeping well since Wednesday but either way I'm going to ask the doc on Monday for a MTHFR test (lol @ Motherfucker test ).

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I hope i can put together a good streak of staying high energy and being positive once i move in with my friends brother (well my friend too, and basically my brother too he's 3 years older but i basically lived over there growing up). I want to completely destroy his idea of food and eating. There's lots of life long ingrained habits and a lot of that man-logic there, like "Salad? lol what are you a pussy? Let's eat some pot roast and potatoes and gravy". Plus they're all extremely cheap and do shit like buy $1 packs of BAR S hot dogs or buy grocery outlet meat that has 3 week expiration dates its so loaded with presevatives. Plus there's a lot of mixed information coming at him from all directions, a lot of it having to do with carbs.

If i can cook the same type of stuff but with better ingredients like local beef or have really healthy food that's great tasting around constantly i know it'll be a wake up. I want to make it a project for us both. I know if he starts getting ripped (he's been losing weight and lifting weights) on top of looking better from great nutrition and feeling better it'll spread through the family. No one will accept calories in calories out. So it's also like a selfish goal. Prove to these people what i did is worth congratulating and is easy and the best way and maybe they should start treating me better. I don't know what happened but my image took a big hit in that family when i was around 22 I think someone was gossiping and saying i was dealing drugs

/end blog post

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
But I already got to the oldest brother (he'll never admit it he's the most stubborn person on this planet. But I'd bet money he saw me losing weight and with all the little seeds i was planting he started working on it his own way. He's doing keto right now and is always talking about the science behind carbs and ill be oike "Well all i ate today was fruit and ice cream. Literally that was it and i feel great. And what about high carb vegans?" At any rate he really needed to lose weight his sleep apnea is horrifying bad to the point where we can't understand how he isn't dead. If his way works i support it)

If i can get to the new roommate, guaranteed it'll get to my original best friend or the brother my age. The younger brother is hopelessly hard headed but maybe I can help him stop drinking... It's getting bad.

Their father has had a few strokes from drinking and is in such a positive place right now. We were slightly terrified of him growing up if you caught him waking up in the morning when in a bad mood you might be on his shitlist for months lol. He's so different now and at peace with himself i want him to go out knowing everyone is healthy and strong and we all made it and we're all happy

Jun 21, 2016
Talking with ReSpawn about him reducing beef and being irritable reminded me I'm the same way, and sometimes it's a very dramatic swing. Like I'll be pissed for 2-3 days then eat a piece of steak and within minutes I'm beaming a smile and want to appreciate and support everybody and be positive. I started taking this B-complex again and I feel so good. Don't know if it's from also eating and sleeping well since Wednesday but either way I'm going to ask the doc on Monday for a MTHFR test (lol @ Motherfucker test ).
I had to stop for a couple days and just pig out a bit, I felt better. I'm going back to cut tomorrow and will add in extra cardio in the afternoons either at the beach or gym.

I was fine doing it all through the holidays though, it must have just taken its toll

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I had to stop for a couple days and just pig out a bit, I felt better. I'm going back to cut tomorrow and will add in extra cardio in the afternoons either at the beach or gym.

I was fine doing it all through the holidays though, it must have just taken its toll
Have you looked into "refeeding"? Or "refeed" days?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I know for me if i get extremely "flat" i know it's time to refeed or eat lots of carbs. I can tell because ill feel extremely lean and ill be irritable, then if i eat some rice or pizza, even if i only go 500 calories or so over maintenance it's a sudden jump in the scale from anywhere between 3-10 pounds depending how much water ive been drinking. All that glycogen immediately goes to the muscles and fills them back out

Since you lift it's probably more dramatic because you need that glycogen as fuel during the exercise.

Are you doing low carb / no carb? You need those man. That's part of why you're pissed at work your body is trying to tell you something. The brain can't burn fat it needs carbs

Or maybe not i dunno lol. All of this is just bits and pieces ive put together and it seems to make sense to me but could be wrong

Jun 21, 2016
Ask The Nutrition Tactician: What's The Difference Between A Refeed And A Cheat Day?
ReSpawn @ReSpawn
I know for me if i get extremely "flat" i know it's time to refeed or eat lots of carbs. I can tell because ill feel extremely lean and ill be irritable, then if i eat some rice or pizza, even if i only go 500 calories or so over maintenance it's a sudden jump in the scale from anywhere between 3-10 pounds depending how much water ive been drinking. All that glycogen immediately goes to the muscles and fills them back out

Since you lift it's probably more dramatic because you need that glycogen as fuel during the exercise.

Are you doing low carb / no carb? You need those man. That's part of why you're pissed at work your body is trying to tell you something. The brain can't burn fat it needs carbs

Or maybe not i dunno lol. All of this is just bits and pieces ive put together and it seems to make sense to me but could be wrong
Yeah, it's similar to carb loading that I do sometimes before I start the work out week. I usually get my carbs from whole grain bread, they are slow acting carbs that give me energy and fill me up longer.

I just needed these extra days this month to boost my mental health as it's the cut causing the problems. I'm all good now for tomorrow morning leg day then an afternoon surf, it should be hot as fuck. 37c

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If i have that MTHFR mutation it'd explain SO MUCH, especially with my mood and anxiety related things, and this figurative wall that always blocks me from putting things into action. I've always thought it has to do with the thyroid and they just blood test me at the wrong times. I'll finally be able to live a normal life

Or they'll just be like "yeah nah you're literally insane and need to stop taking uppers you retard, you need to be sedated, and also you're a hypochondriac cunt fuck off" infinity @infinity

Last edited: