Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yesterday on the way to work I saw 5 highway patrol speeding with lights and sirens; figured they might be chasing someone then immediately disregarded it. Tonight I saw 4 cops lights and sirens they were definitely chasing someone

Good, i hope they were chasing car thieves. Pretty sure my airbags got taken out or at least it looks like someone tried. Now i put this wheel to pedal lock on my car but it took me 5 minutes to get my wheel free from the locked position the ignition lock cylinder is probably fucked and ill have to replace it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
literally emperor trumpy

I think the ny post is one of trumps propaganda outlets

At least they seem to always be with him

But i find it stunning people are thinking this is racist ir fascist when it's literally working within the framework of the laws that are already there. We've been willfully ignoring and breaking them. Why didn't they lobby to change the laws if they are so fascist and racist? They'd rather march with pussy hats and light trump supporters on fire and vandalize synagogues with nazi signs and trumps name lol

Last edited: