Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I ate every single bite Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus

mango la croix on deck
what you think of those fish filets and 7 grain chicken tenders?

I always whip up a home made tartar sauce to go with the fish filets, plus a little hot sauce, kind of tastes like a healthier long john silvers or something.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
what you think of those fish filets and 7 grain chicken tenders?

I always whip up a home made tartar sauce to go with the fish filets, plus a little hot sauce, kind of tastes like a healthier long john silvers or something.
I wasn't that big of a fan of the fish filets but then again I ate them straight up without any sauce. But to clarify, I'm not really a fan of ANY frozen fish lol they're really hard to pull off, and this was still better than those. Definitely would have been great with some tartar sauce. The chicken was pretty good i ended up dipping them in mcdonalds tangy bbq sauce shit was hyphy. I think whenever im feeling lazy and want to just buy some frozen chicken strips or something ill grab those instead

i think theyd both could benefit if i cooked them on a little roasting rack to have it elevated and have air circulate under too instead of just on a cookie sheet with foil