Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Gotta call Bill Gates to see if I can get my internet to work better. It's been kinda laggy.
I know its annoying to be asked but did you try unplugging the modem and waiting like 10 seconds, then plugging it back in ? sometimes the connection seems to slowly "bleed away" or something and hard resetting gets it back

i had to do it like once every two days when i had shitty ass centurylink internet it was the worst

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Butcher you can literally watch it from the cam that looks over that area and see how little it fills up in comparison lol plus a officer that used to work part time at the theatre was there as he was asked to do security because of his track record over the years and he said on Facebook it was thin crowds compared to when he went in 2008. So yeah. Gonna take his word there lol

He's also extremely conservative if it matters so I don't think he'd just say something like that for the fuck of it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Butcher you can literally watch it from the cam that looks over that area and see how little it fills up in comparison lol plus a officer that used to work part time at the theatre was there as he was asked to do security because of his track record over the years and he said on Facebook it was thin crowds compared to when he went in 2008. So yeah. Gonna take his word there lol

He's also extremely conservative if it matters so I don't think he'd just say something like that for the fuck of it.
What cam?