Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
is health insurance deductible from all forms of work in the US? or is a state by state basis?
You have to be more specific

I vaguely remember something about trying to do it but it didn't meet 10%+ of my Gross Income and there were tons of specifics that I didn't meet as well. Like I think it had something to do with self-employment or a personal health savings account. I don't know. You don't have to be more specific at all I have no business trying to answer this question and am not willing to invest even 30 seconds of energy into trying to find the answer for you.

I'm sorry, my friend.

Jun 21, 2016
Unleash your madness incrementally

Just start dropping random rude comments every now and then, let it leak out here and there; don't let it slowly build up and pressurize then explode. Every now and then just be rude as fuck to someone it's awesome.

just be like
>sniff the air loudly and dramatically so everyone can hear you do it
"HEY WHO THE FUCK STINKS SO MUCH!??!"

lol
no way man if anything I need to scale back on speaking in public

I'm worse in real life, I don't hold back from telling people

Jun 21, 2016
the last guy i told off on the train stunk, typical indian (from india, not native american)

these fuckers commute on the train in peak hour and stink of garlic and wear flip flops and have bad odour. I'm like you fucken stink bro, while holding my nose

sometimes I bait people to fight on purpose because it increases test, other times it's for a good reason

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn I was really working myself up to the idea of having a pretty sweet home theater set up. I had decided on focusing it more towards music because I kind of just feel that that'd be more important. Honestly movie audio is kind of trash all you really need is a really loud premium center channel for dialog, then a massive subwoofer to constantly be setting the mood of scenes and then setting off the dramatic stuff to where you feel it. I'd lose a lot of that, especially movies where theres tension in a scene and it's building up over a few minutes. There's always tons of bass and it has a huge impact; bass isn't just explosions and car crashes... that's actually the annoying part of movies sometimes especially if you're not sitting in a good spot in the theater, it can be fatiguing sometimes. I'd rather lose a little of that for just decent enough bass to know its there but not get noise complaints

What the fuck am I talking about

walking around in that sun for a few hours completely restarted my circadian rhythm. I feel like I woke up refreshed from 8 hours of sleep and am good to go again

Jun 21, 2016
Damn I was really working myself up to the idea of having a pretty sweet home theater set up. I had decided on focusing it more towards music because I kind of just feel that that'd be more important. Honestly movie audio is kind of trash all you really need is a really loud premium center channel for dialog, then a massive subwoofer to constantly be setting the mood of scenes and then setting off the dramatic stuff to where you feel it. I'd lose a lot of that, especially movies where theres tension in a scene and it's building up over a few minutes. There's always tons of bass and it has a huge impact; bass isn't just explosions and car crashes... that's actually the annoying part of movies sometimes especially if you're not sitting in a good spot in the theater, it can be fatiguing sometimes. I'd rather lose a little of that for just decent enough bass to know its there but not get noise complaints

What the fuck am I talking about

walking around in that sun for a few hours completely restarted my circadian rhythm. I feel like I woke up refreshed from 8 hours of sleep and am good to go again
get your self a decent sound card, an amp, good speaker wire and a decent set of speakers

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
get your self a decent sound card, an amp, good speaker wire and a decent set of speakers
I have a soundblaster z (trash), a jl audio 500/1 mono amp, I don't know what you mean by "good speaker wire" but I'm pretty sure any 14AWG/12AWG solid copper wire will be fine.

What would you consider decent speakers?

I'm pretty sure it'd be better to take the soundcard 100% out of the equation, and use a receiver to handle it. I was looking into receivers and some of them are fucking sick, features stacked across the board. DTS:X, Dolby Atmos; things like Audyssey where you hook an included mic then set it where you would be listening to your music, and it'll output pink noise for awhile then calibrate your speakers for you to sound the best for you, all types of shit. What the fuck does a sound card have?

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
I have a soundblaster z (trash), a jl audio 500/1 mono amp, I don't know what you mean by "good speaker wire" but I'm pretty sure any 14AWG/12AWG solid copper wire will be fine.

What would you consider decent speakers?

I'm pretty sure it'd be better to take the soundcard 100% out of the equation, and use a receiver to handle it. I was looking into receivers and some of them are fucking sick, features stacked across the board. DTS:X, Dolby Atmos; things like Audyssey where you hook an included mic then set it where you would be listening to your music, and it'll output pink noise for awhile then calibrate your speakers for you to sound the best for you, all types of shit. What the fuck does a sound card have?
Well, you are going to be running the home theatre through your PC, correct?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
so you are using the onboard audio? (the mainboards optical out)
No. Right now I'm using a Soundblaster Z; and I'm saying it's fucking terrible and has no business being in a home theater set up, and I want to use a receiver instead.

I will literally break this sound blaster z in half just to make a point how much I think this thing fucking sucks and just to make a point