Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i'm pretty sure its SF restaurant week rn maybe its a nation wide thing?
Could be but we always have local restaurants and businesses stopping by to give us free grub, coupons for free food/drinks, discount cards for shopping, etc because they want us to steer guests from the hotel in their direction. I was just happy because I didn't know what to get for lunch and when I went to the break room there was like 10 pizzas in there lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Fuck the USPS. They brought me drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 's package to my house in a big ass plastic bag cause it was leaking. I double layer bubble wrapped every single thing, filled all gaps with bubble wrap, and had a layer of bubble wrap all around on every side. They managed to shatter a thick ass whiskey bottle, all the beer bottles, puncture a beer can, and shatter a shot glass. They would have had to actively go out of their way to treat this package like shit.

You know how hard a fucking whiskey bottle has to be handled for it to break? Especially wrapped in bubble wrap? God damn man.
son of a bitch guess it wasn't meant to be thanks for trying tho i should shit in a box and send to some imaginary address

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You shoulda just sent him a bevmo gift card or (vis,mc) to buy LIQ. Tally up what u were sending and boom, usps can't break a gift card... noob.
already got a bevmo gift card along with the Cowboys beer glass that survived the bum ass USPS

Main reason I was sending actual alcohol cause I wanted to send some local Phoenix area beers and while I was getting the beers I saw a dope looking bottle of tequila that looked good, then I was like fuck it and threw in a bottle of whiskey I liked too lol