Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just mobbed on a veggie omelette (no cheese) with fresh fruit instead of hash browns and an english muffin instead of toast or pancakes at Denny's

Think our waitress was retarded as fuck though, but she was nice. First she brought my daughter bacon when she asked for pancakes and swore she said bacon. Then she asked if we wanted Cholula or Tabasco, I say Cholula and she ends up bringing Tabasco. Then my fork was dirty as fuck so I ask for another one, she ends up bringing me another dirty fork. Bitch look at the new fork first before you bring it lol she was really nice and apologetic though lol

In the long run it was my fault for going to Denny's instead of Black Bear or Village Inn.
She was fat huh? Those were retaliatory micro aggressions with the intent to attack and poison your personal life choices and aura of positivity. Receiving coke when you order diet coke, having whole milk used in your latte instead of skim, having corn syrup put in your latte instead of receiving it unsweetened as ordered. These aren't careless innocent mistakes, they're hostile acts from food service industry members who know better and discard food tampering laws and common sense food and allergy safety concerns for a small "victory". They're judgements that willfully ignore any chance that you might be diabetic or lactose intolerant or gluten intolerant or basically any possible health concerns and conditions are discarded because the person serving you is prejudice and negative, and filled with self-hate. We have to recognize they happen frequently, they're everywhere, they're always intentional, and we are at war.

Ex. of a common act of war: "they don't need diet coke, they are skinny, I'll give them full calorie coke."
Problems: ignores decency by not honoring the customer order. Discards customer service by not serving the customer. Judgment based on appearance. Unconscious projection of self-loathing ("I am fat and drink diet coke to try to be skinny. Therefore everyone drinks diet coke to be skinny. They are already skinny. They can drink regular coke and 'don't have to be forced to not enjoy diet coke so they can be skinny' ". Ignores the possibility this person is diabetic. Ignores the possibility they are avoiding sugar for any other health reasons. Ignores they might not like the taste of regular coke and prefer diet coke (some people think diet coke is just coke but no sugar when it's actually an entirely different flavor soda. Coke Zero is 'coke without sugar'.) Several other reasons but I've rambled

This is a more physical appearance based example but some of the same toxic thought processes and are used to engage lifestyle choices such as choosing to not eat meat ("He's raising his daughter to be vegan. I think my kid should eat meat therefore all kids should eat meat."). These can be even more hateful because it's mainstream to attack these choices and reinforced, and there isn't, say, diabetes or celiacs or a real serious thing that might make someone pause or think twice. If you involve management, it could remain unpunished or maybe even reinforced by management who think it's ok too because you don't have the seriousness of possible legal ramifications from hospitalizing someone or causing them visual, documentable, instant health problems, like diabetic shock or allergy that requires epipen intervention.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know i appreciate and support your decisions and am sorry to hear you were a victim of hate, and without being dramatic or going overboard just wanted to share i am willing to go on a mass shooting at Dennys to retaliate for you at any moment

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Hold up butcher. I was with you right up until that last statement. I cannot support your mass shooting at a dennys. I will report this to the local Seattle authorities if I have to. Please tell me you are joking.
I'm serious. Go ahead. I'll just tell them I probably won't wipe out those infidels in the name of the great prophet Mohammed but I'm thinking about it and there's honestly a tremendous chance and they should arrest me. It'd be racist to arrest me then

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'm serious. Go ahead. I'll just tell them I probably won't wipe out those infidels in the name of the great prophet Mohammed but I'm thinking about it and there's honestly a tremendous chance and they should arrest me. It'd be racist to arrest me then
Butcher, I care about you. Please don't do this.