Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
lol @ jew ass comcast... they upped my bill to $220 a month...

i signed into my account and went to uprade and it showed $109 a month for the triple play package, but online it wants $15 for hbo which i dont want and $15 for a starter home kit that i dont need.

so i went to chat with a rep and he tells me the package is $129, nope bruh im looking at the check outpage right now....

then he says its $120 on his end, nope sorry im looking at the page right now its $109.

sorry but you arnt signed in and its listing you as a new customer and your computer isnt linked to said account...... this pc has been linked to said account for 4 years and i had to sign in my account to even get to the upgrade page and said check out page.... he wouldnt budge and kept making excuses.... fuck off bruh, im looking at the check out screen and you're telling me that im not signed into my account (currently watching live tv)

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Probably going to be moving in with my friends brother like I had kinda mentioned i think. i dont know, im slightly delusional right now from being tired but i think i brought that up. its pretty much a sure thing i talked with him yesterday and visited the house again and he bought one of those smith machines that takes up an entire room. it has the rack like squat / bench and i guess you could dead lift. then he has all the bars and chains and all that shit for lat pulldowns and rows and whatever the fuck else you do on smith machines i dont know what im talking about lol

but i really hope it clicks for me having that there. and hes been doing a whole routine he has laid out with sets of stuff on certain days and all that. i hope if i get in there having that dedicated room lights a fire under me and get me going. it'll be nice to be able to eat a lot more too if i do
nice

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Only my 3rd time eating eggs in the last 8 months or so. Don't understand why vegans don't eat eggs. They're neither a meat or dairy. Is it basically the same reason why some vegans don't wear leather? Just because it comes from an animal and they're all "save the animals" hippies?
cage chickens that lay the eggs have a real shitty life. ill eat meat but still pay a bit extra to get the barn laid or free range eggs.