Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I am MISHAGEDDON DARK LORD OF ALL
no but really… My name is Zoë or Leo. Either name is fine, but they are both my name.. I used to have a 22 reference here, but because of the pesky passage of time, it no longer works. As of August 19, 2015 I am 24. Sad life.. Oh well. In addition to being in the first year of my mid 20’s (wtf is that shit???), I am a television addict.
I’m non-binary trans. My gender is firealiagender. Firegender being a term I coined. It means fludish gender in a constant state of flux that never extinguishes, is beautiful, can hurt, goes up, and down, sticks on one thing, moves to another… basically moves with the property of fire. If genderfluid moves with the property of water or another fluid, firegender moves with the property of fire. Aliagender being a term I helped coin meaning gender experience which is “other” from the man/woman spectrum. All that said, I usually just identify with non-binary. My pronouns are zay/zir/zirs/zirself or fie/fire/fires/fireself. No one uses fie/fire/fires/fireself though… but I like it, so I’m keeping it. Zoë and Leo are BOTH my names, but over the past year, I’ve become used to the idea that people, when given the choice, are going to use Zoë for me more than Leo. If you want to call me Leo, I will respond and I do like that. It is my name. But I recognize most people like Zoë more, and I’m fine with that.
I’m neuroatypical, and my primary issues are anxiety (GAD, socialized anxiety, and panic disorder), depression, and binge eating disorder. I also have ADHD. My issues work together so that I am a cousin of autism. NOTE: I am NOT on the autism spectrum, but I exhibit traits of autism due to my other mental issues.
In 2015, I experienced a break in my depression. Currently, I still do not think I am clinically depressed, though I do feel like I am lower than I was through most of 2015. I still consider depression to be a part of me, though it does not affect my life as much as it used to.
I’m aromantic. More specifcally, I coined a word “sensuromantic” which basically means I feel sensual attraction in the place most people feel romantic attraction… but I really just identify as aro. It’s a big part of my life actually. I use the tag “aro blogging” if I talk about it…
Sexuality I’m identifying as aegosexual and also just under the asexual spectrum. Aegosexual is a word I found that means that there’s a disconnect between me and sex… It’s like, I’m attracted to sexual acts, but I’m oriented towards the act of sex… I don’t know how to make it make sense to be honest with you… it’s like a sex act sounds hot, and then you put me in the equation and it’s not hot anymore… but it’s not like lithsexual, because it’s not the reciprocation… it’s the me. Anyway… so that’s how I’m IDing… BUT I also use pansexual, bisexual, and queer because I am attracted to sex acts and am indifferent to gender of those acts. I’m honestly so happy when people ask me questions about my gender, romantic orientation, and sexuality. So please, ask away! If I can tell you’re not being rude and pushy just because you can, I’ll answer you as best i can! My favorite color is purple. It used to be a three way tie between pink, purple, and blue… until I realized purple was pink and blue combined.
I am lion-soulled. Lions are everything that I am. Seriously. Think of a trait that describes lions… and you’re thinking of a trait that describes me. I am a leo, and I am my star-sign with everything I am. Which includes the lion.
I’m a neopagan and part of my religious beliefs are that human souls are born of animal ones… My soul is born of the lion. I have a quasi-platonic life partner… Sledge. Her url is theneon-panda and she’s the most incredible person in the world. She excites me every day. I feel like with her, anything is possible. She’s my partner in arms and I want to always be with her fighting the good fight. She’s also hysterical. And she gets my humor. I’m so happy to have her. We’ve known each other since sixth grade… we don’t remember how we met, but I feel like it happened at the beginning of the school year, so I count that sometime around my birthday in 2002. This August, it will be 14 years for us. I’m so proud of the life I built with her.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
K so I'm a dude and I'm going to sound like a real weirdo (though it's deserved), but I think it's relevant to the discussion. I play a Keeper of the moon Miqo'te because....well...I gender identify much more with femininity.
I mentioned this to a berating post towards people that jack off to their video game characters because not all of us do. I always roll as a female in any game I play because psychologically I am much more in tune with womanhood than manliness. I'm unquestioningly straight (I did question it once since so many people think I'm gay but I very quickly learned that I am undoubtedly, irreversibly straight), I'm pretty athletic as a triathlete, and I work for the military.
But all around....I just kinda wish I was a girl really. I'd fit in to this world a lot easier if I was. A fantasy world though is the perfect place to do that. I can still be me, it isn't like I especially dislike being a man or that I resent my Y chromosome, or anything silly like that. But I can venture out and accurately psychologically mimic who I really am.
So why Miqo'te then? Well, I'll admit to having a bit of a catgirl kink but in full honesty, they are just really adorable. My character is really dainty with most sliders at minimum (tail at max, boobs bigger too but honestly even at max they don't get very busty), and wears a lot of elegant clothes. Plus, there is a primal, bestial element there that kinda resonates with who I envision my character to be while still maintaining a cutesy aura.
So I guess my answer is pretty similar to yours. I just made a character that I can identify with more.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Melatonin was $8.99 at fred meyer fuck that bullshit even buy1get1 thats a ripoff, shits like $3 at walmart. Then they had sleep masks for fucking $12 fuck that bullshit that shits like $2 at walmart

so instead i blew the rest of my money on a bag of chicken tendies, a bag of waffle fries, and a bottle of teriyaki glaze about to eat like 2500 calories at once then cry myself to sleep no dagrimprophet / infinity if applicable

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Melatonin was $8.99 at fred meyer fuck that bullshit even buy1get1 thats a ripoff, shits like $3 at walmart. Then they had sleep masks for fucking $12 fuck that bullshit that shits like $2 at walmart

so instead i blew the rest of my money on a bag of chicken tendies, a bag of waffle fries, and a bottle of teriyaki glaze about to eat like 2500 calories at once then cry myself to sleep no dagrimprophet / infinity if applicable
Should have bought alcohol