Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn

Yeah i want that as my new phone don't know what the deal with it is though as far as if it's carrier specific or contract only etc. though haven't gotten that far

All my money goes towards being a wage slave / dentistry / Healthcare thanks a lot Obama and all you fucking libcucks

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
fuck, could barely sleep

hummus on deck
Looking forward to some food should taste good blue corn multigrain tortilla chips and lillys roasted garlic hummus tonight at work at this hotel. Maybe they'll have a kitchen where i can get a free burger or something too; i usually never ask though im like meh
wtf is up with all the hummus talk? isn't it jewish and vegan? ew ew gross

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
cancled my cbable tv today because the free trial expired but was sorta hoping the retentions guy would hook me up with a good deal. i rang up after the last free trial and he gave me another 3 months free and also gave me way more data on my phone fore free.

this time i said i dont watch it enough to justify the cost and he said do you want to buy more channels and i said no so he said ok ill cancel it. fuck.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
cancled my cbable tv today because the free trial expired but was sorta hoping the retentions guy would hook me up with a good deal. i rang up after the last free trial and he gave me another 3 months free and also gave me way more data on my phone fore free.

this time i said i dont watch it enough to justify the cost and he said do you want to buy more channels and i said no so he said ok ill cancel it. fuck.
oh well cable blows anyway

It's seriously about 55-65% advertisements now