Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Hey bitches! ���� CUMpkin pie ���� lover �� it’s finally HOEvember ������ time to be �� thankful ������ for all that sweet potato �� DICK �������� you’ve had this fall…..now send this to t e n 1️⃣0️⃣ of your ���� sexiest ���� �� TURKEY �� sluts in the next �� 1 5 seconds �� or you’ll miss out ���� on the black COCKDAY �������� DEALS!!! ������ if you get FIVE 5️⃣ back then you’re officially �� a �� SEXY STUFFING ���� slut �� who goin get STUFFED on Turkey day with daddy’s special recipe! ������ if you get t E n 5️⃣➕5️⃣ then you can look forward to ���� a black COCKDAY like you’ve never had before ���� and it’s time to show Santa whERE THE BAD BITCHES AT (you’ve never heard of that ������������������

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
WOW!!! THAT REALLY DOES LOOK VERY VERY GOOD!!! DID I SAY IT LOOKS GOOD!!! HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! YA IT LOOKS GOOD, I BET IT WAS TOO!! GOOD TO THE VERY LAST CHEW!! TO THE VERY VERY LAST SPECK OF IT!!!! EVEN BETWEEN YOUR TEETH!!! OH YEAH NOW YOU CAN TASTE THE SANDWICH ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! YUM!!! AS I SET HERE LOOKING AT YOUR'S AND SWALLOWING SO HARD JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENJOY!!! I JUST ABOUT CAN TASTE IT MYSELF!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO SO TASTY!!! AND SMELLS SO YUMMY!!!! LOVE YOU BYE!!! WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE FOLKS!! I DON'T NEED A RIDE!!! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO SMELL THIS SANDWICH ALL THE WAY OUT THERE!!! LOVE YOU !!! :)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Hey bitches! ���� CUMpkin pie ���� lover �� it’s finally HOEvember ������ time to be �� thankful ������ for all that sweet potato �� DICK �������� you’ve had this fall…..now send this to t e n 1️⃣0️⃣ of your ���� sexiest ���� �� TURKEY �� sluts in the next �� 1 5 seconds �� or you’ll miss out ���� on the black COCKDAY �������� DEALS!!! ������ if you get FIVE 5️⃣ back then you’re officially �� a �� SEXY STUFFING ���� slut �� who goin get STUFFED on Turkey day with daddy’s special recipe! ������ if you get t E n 5️⃣➕5️⃣ then you can look forward to ���� a black COCKDAY like you’ve never had before ���� and it’s time to show Santa whERE THE BAD BITCHES AT (you’ve never heard of that ������������������
well, i gave you another chance and that was a mistake; back to ignore

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Fighting to survive Darkness surrounding me Even when it's shining above No turning back the clock Back to a better time
I see my family falling apart, I can't control it I don't know where to start I see my family falling apart, I can't control it I don't know where to start
Stand back and watch my world as it is caving in My heart is breaking at the reality we face pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis has no feeling, it doesn't care who it takes away Fuck pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis for taking down the ones that I love
Fuck pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, I will scream these words loud For the ones we've lost, for the people taken down Fuck pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, I will scream these words loud For the ones we've lost, for the people taken down
No more strength to fight When there is no strength left inside When there is no strength left to fight When there is no strength left inside When there is no strength left to fight
I see my family falling apart, I can't control it I don't know where to start I see my family falling apart, I can't control it I don't know where to start
Fuck pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, I will scream these words loud (fade)

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
well, i gave you another chance and that was a mistake; back to ignore
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up smg my name is sombra but u can call me t3h h3r0 oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch the movie Hackers w/ my pet robot (im omnicsexual if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite movie!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! my robot is random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
love and waffles,
t3h s0mBr4 0f d00m!!!

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Osteoporosis means &#8220;porous bone.&#8221; Viewed under a microscope, healthy bone looks like a honeycomb. When osteoporosis occurs, the holes and spaces in the honeycomb are much larger than in healthy bone. Osteoporotic bones have lost density or mass and contain abnormal tissue structure. As bones become less dense, they weaken and are more likely to break. If you&#8217;re 50 or older and have broken a bone, ask your doctor or healthcare provider about a bone density test.