Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i heard that justin bieber sorry song like 30-40 times on the radio while driving to and from work over a two month period, and would get pissed off and skip it every time; and i didnt even know it was justin bieber i thought it was bruno mars or something

whats wrong with you infinity @infinity

i hate your guts

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My favorite part about McDonald's is it's so rewarding to the brain, and its consistent as fuck. It'll always be the same with no variation at all no matter what McDonald's you go to. Their calorie information is right there on the menu and on online; they have the back of dieters they have this bad rap for being unhealthy as fuck because of the SuperSizeMe shit but if the average person wasn't ordering two fucking quarter pounders with cheese a super size full sugar coke and a super size fry twice a day there wouldn't be a problem (and by the way their large is like the size of their old medium now, their portions are actually reasonable even if you order a large size combo meal)

its like drinking a beer after work or drinking a glass of wine; no one would say that shit's bad for you, but when you're drinking 36 packs of keystone ice or a 4L jug of Rossi a day then yeah its a fucking problem

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
My favorite part about McDonald's is it's so rewarding to the brain, and its consistent as fuck. It'll always be the same with no variation at all no matter what McDonald's you go to. Their calorie information is right there on the menu and on online; they have the back of dieters they have this bad rap for being unhealthy as fuck because of the SuperSizeMe shit but if the average person wasn't ordering two fucking quarter pounders with cheese a super size full sugar coke and a super size fry twice a day there wouldn't be a problem

its like drinking a beer after work or drinking a glass of wine; no one would say that shit's bad for you, but when you're drinking 36 packs of keystone ice or a 4L jug of Rossi a day then yeah its a fucking problem
I would support your post if McDonalds was actually food.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
the word food is weird

say it a few times

foooood, foooooooood

it's weird the thing that we need to stay alive is a weird ass word like foooood
i was thinking earlier "of" is a really weird word

of
of of of of of of
Uvv
of
food
of

lol we're still animals making grunting sounds, just pushing out air into ways that make weird gutteral sounds

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I would support your post if McDonalds was actually food.
Truthfully I was pretty much down to only being able to eat the double quarter pounder with cheese, fries, or chicken nuggets from there

The double quarter pounder is gross to me now, their fries are way too inconsistent and not even that good id rather have wendys fries, and the chicken nuggets are basically the only thing i go there for

they had the 2 / $2.50 mcdouble deal for awhile and i went there every day for like a week in a row but now they're smoking crack and trying to charge $2/5 for the same thing

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
i feel you though, at least the positive part of what you're saying.

fast food is too good though and part of a psychological thing i got with money security, theres a psychiatric root for it that im trying to overcome; so that's not going away any time soon.

and its goign to be pretty hard to not eat tacos or tamales or that food thats slightly a step up above fast food but still not good, or eat bbq food at friends houses or thanksgiving dinners at friends houses holiday foods etc; its already hard trying not to eat too much. people expect you to eat to the point of being full and then eating more, which for me isnt much food. and if i refuse to eat certain meat because of the quality, i just dont want to deal with that social ostracism yet
Are Tacos Actually Good For You? | cravedfw
Tacos are cool, Mexico did a study

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Truthfully I was pretty much down to only being able to eat the double quarter pounder with cheese, fries, or chicken nuggets from there

The double quarter pounder is gross to me now, their fries are way too inconsistent and not even that good id rather have wendys fries, and the chicken nuggets are basically the only thing i go there for

they had the 2 / $2.50 mcdouble deal for awhile and i went there every day for like a week in a row but now they're smoking crack and trying to charge $2/5 for the same thing
McDoubles are that expensive now????? the fuck??

It's been like 4 years since I fucked with McDonalds, but they were only $1 then lol 4 years from $1 to 2/$5 is a crazy price hike.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
McDoubles are that expensive now????? the fuck??

It's been like 4 years since I fucked with McDonalds, but they were only $1 then lol 4 years from $1 to 2/$5 is a crazy price hike.
im trying to double check but its asking me to download their app, which is retarded

it was either the mcdouble or the mctriple / big mac / quarter pounder / egg mcmuffin / and something else maybe the 10 piece chicken nugget on the pick 2 for $5 menu last time i was there