Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Was talking with one of these puget sound energy dudes he said he got 300 hours of overtime during this last wind and rain storm, with all the preparations before hand and the clean up afterwards. Daaaaamn

They get paid like triple time too i think

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Goddamn lips are cracked and all dark even though ive been drinking a shit load of water, and i keep having a nerve spasm in my right shoulder; clearly extremely dehydrated. Better buy some emergen-c tablets to go with my two boxes of wine lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Good afternoon Butcher.
Power went down from 0108hrs to 0250hrs; things went relatively smoothly except for this retarded Korean chick taking an elevator during the power shut off lol. She was shaking and terrified said it screeched and went pitch black, then shook as it slowly recalled to the lobby while going EEEEEEEEEEEE with the alarm. I wanted to be like "Jesus what'd you think was going to happen? There's been signs up for over a month plus a dozen emails but you thought it'd be a good idea to jump in an elevator during a scheduled blackout? You're lucky you didn't get stranded in there for 3 hours " but instead just said everything was going to be ok and she had nothing to worry about, the elevator absolutely can't fail even worse case scenario. Even though it was a bold faced lie