Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
yea those where all originals of mine... I have a accrued lots of dance material in last few years.

This synth line is fucken tight man, I'm adding this to my set list! fuck man, we need to collab some more.

What chord or note where you playing? I might add a sub bass?
Cool thanks. I'm down. lemme check the notes & get back to you

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
B @Big Fella watch Secrets & Lies
lol, funny that you say that. I DLd it last night when you mentioned it. Haven;t watched it yet. I also DLd the devil and daniel johnson, but its in one of those faggot formats where there's 35 files with some wierd exetension, and I cant get any of them to unpack, ivve tried fiftyleven different ways.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
colleges are a bullshit fucking racket. I'm getting a degree in Programming and System Analysis, which is a degree in the IT field, why in the fuck am I in three fucking business classes right now because of my fucking degree plan. Microeconomics, Accounting Principles, and Windows Project Management have abso-fucking-lutely nothing to do with my career field, yet I have to waste months of my life taking them and thousands of dollars are being payed to the school for them.

Colleges are a fucking scam for a lot of shit
what college you going to? Cuz if its an online university of some type, then yes, its most definately a scam.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
reading text books is the worst. I used to hate that shit. especially in Business classes, lectures and applying concepts is more interesting at times, but text books seem to be written to be as boring as possible

I used to have to read the same page like 5 times in a row because as soon as I get a few sentences in, I'm reading, but my mind is just wandering
I use a lower level textbook for just this reason. I'd rather let the kids learn the basics from the books and then get the details of the physiology from my lectures. And I give them all my .pdfs which are, and I say this humbly, more informative than the text anyway. I also write my tests based on my lectures not on the text.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Icon what is a decent pistol I don't know to much about brands HK was just too expensive
What are you looking to use it for? are you gonna get a CC and carry it for personal protection? If thats the case and you wanna go cheap, get an AMT Backup .45. I can barely hit the target with one at 30 feet, but its a beast and its small, and if you're within five feet you're gonna knock a fool down with it.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
T @two415dude

I made this joint last night. I been trying to make phat lead driven house beats. No more then 4 tracks, but stacked with synths.
http://www.hulkshare.com/8c1b3p5kaadc
thats dope! im diggin it. my comp can only handle running 3 vst channels at once lol. it's hella weak