Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
C @ChopShop uploading the track right now. I was gonna revise it / add to it but I decided not to. I'm satisfied with it. btw it's my first electro track.

Is that live set test your original tracks?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i'm sure you already seent it travis but lol

[video=youtube;1FH-q0I1fJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY[/video]

T @two415dude

Mar 11, 2011
i'm taking 4 classes, 12 credits this semester.

Yeah the girls at Glendale CC are nice. The girls at your school are probably nice, but since you go at night thats when all chicks with 3 kids and old women go to school. Day time is when all the 18-22 year old types roam campus.
Yea thats prolly true but still a lower caliber fasho

The hot ticket college in my area is DVC over in Concord. My mothafuckin goodness. I used to have passing league tournaments during the summer over there when I was in HS (2001-2003). Even in the summer the beezies were buzzin and my boys that ended up going there said it was radicalous. I even heard that Playboy had Diablo Vally College in a list of colleges with sexiest bitches type list, I haven't substantiated this claim but it is a solid rumor.

being back in school is a good look. I'm probably gonna take one night class a semester for the next year or so. Construction Management, and Construction Law type shit.

#billymadison

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
C @ChopShop uploading the track right now. I was gonna revise it / add to it but I decided not to. I'm satisfied with it. btw it's my first electro track.

Is that live set test your original tracks?
yea those where all originals of mine... I have a accrued lots of dance material in last few years.

This synth line is fucken tight man, I'm adding this to my set list! fuck man, we need to collab some more.

What chord or note where you playing? I might add a sub bass?