Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Thinking about switching my phone plan from unlimited everything / unlimited 4g for $60/mo to unlimited everything / 1gig 4g data for $30/mo.

No one posts here at night anymore anyway. I could probably use that time to walk around 4-7miles a night or catch up on books i want to read or whatever. It's better than typing to myself about ridiculous shit all night lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My dumbass thought my car shuddering a little bit when starting / losing a bit of power the past week or so was because of the cold humid weather and needing a tune-up. Then i was boredand decided to check my oil and realized i was way below the Low line by like a centimeter, probably like a fucking quart and low on oil lol. Good thing i had a bottle of Lucas in my trunk from several months ago. Dumped the whole thing in and car is smooth again

Car has 260k miles and I'm not doing it any favors

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
My dumbass thought my car shuddering a little bit when starting / losing a bit of power the past week or so was because of the cold humid weather and needing a tune-up. Then i was boredand decided to check my oil and realized i was way below the Low line by like a centimeter, probably like a fucking quart and low on oil lol. Good thing i had a bottle of Lucas in my trunk from several months ago. Dumped the whole thing in and car is smooth again

Car has 260k miles and I'm not doing it any favors