Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
theres certain people that like, if someone has a problem with them, then you can kinda tell it obviously its them thats the problem, because billy the fridge seems like a cool ass chill dude so i figure you were the one being a cunt tbh

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
theres certain people that like, if someone has a problem with them, then you can kinda tell it obviously its them thats the problem, because billy the fridge seems like a cool ass chill dude so i figure you were the one being a cunt tbh
I called in to talk about why it's important to be skeptical of the media, he hung up on me making some asshole comment like "I bet he's hella fun at parties." Then he proceeded to insult me when I called in twice more.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol

>people hanging out chilling
>guy calls in raging about politics
Not really. Martin Shkreli was the most hated man in America, so I was attempting to give my two cents on why I refuse to form opinions based on what I'm told to think by various mainstream sources. I was trying to justify this by explaining how the BBC had been unfairly representing Nigel Farage and the potential political motivations for this, when Billy the fag decided to hang up on me like some 12 year old kid with ADHD.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Not really. Martin Shkreli was the most hated man in America, so I was attempting to give my two cents on why I refuse to form opinions based on what I'm told to think by various mainstream sources. I was trying to justify this by explaining how the BBC had been unfairly representing Nigel Farage and the potential political motivations for this, when Billy the fag decided to hang up on me like some 12 year old kid with ADHD.
annnnnnnnnnd you just killed my buzz, thanks

time to pound a couple drinks

potatoes obrien and two sausage egg and cheese croissant sammiches are in the works

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i think him tweeting out he was coming to seattle for a few days is when billythefridge made that first video

but that leafly dude had 5mil+ subscribers and usually gets like 1mil-5million views per video which is like, i dont even know, a lot of money though. i wouldnt be surprised if hes been up here / all over the place a lot

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
but he made hundreds of thousands possibly millions of dollars by pandering to children on youtube with cancerous youtube videos, and by befriending other youtubers then backstabbing them and grabbing up huge chunks of subscribers at a time. 4chan turned him into a meme and he has a huge following, so kudos to him i guess