Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"You worried at all about keeping off the weight, and staying in shape what are you doing to keep your new physique?"

"I just work out constantly I still, you know I'm.. its a struggle you know what I'm saying cause it's so many things I like to eat I love food, so, you know what I'm saying I just try to work out, work out and try to eat as.. if I mess up the next day I just try to get back on it and do better. So, if it's gonna be like I gotta live a stiff life where I can't eat nothing I want, and I gotta work out 24/7 then that ain't no life. You know what I'm saying? So, it fluctuates, my weight fluctuates... But I think I'm gonna stay slim cause you know I, I love being slim, but at the same time you know I'm trying to find ways that I can fit in so I can eat some of the stuff that I love to eat."

God damn I love Gucci Mane, he's a goddamned God and a legend (no homo at loving gucci mane)