Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
these kroger store brand flour tortillas are the most disgusting tortillas ive ever eaten in my life. they smell like playdough and taste like what i would imagine playdough tastes like. i had to fry this shit in butter into a big crispy chip / tostada just to eat it and its still kinda weird and gross lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
never thought that gross tortillas were out there i always just looked at tortillas like... well i never really looked at tortillas or even given them second thought, i just buy whatevers cheap and lean towards the freshest local tortillas. i considered mission tortillas to be kinda gross but those things are like some gourmet delicious shit compared to these things

i almost want to write an email to kroger asking them what the fuck theyre smoking to put these on shelves

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i literally can make tortillas that are at least one hundred times better than these (And store bought tortillas for that matter)

i shouldnt have let my sister keep my tortilla press stupid bitch
i should call her up and cuss her out and call her a stupid bitch lol