Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
The Habit is fuckin tits, i wish we had them in Oregon
its aight i was drunk and had tried eating a cold left over burger pretty much killed it for me like 6 months ago that relish taste had me feeling like shit for 3 days maybe ill give it another try and the tri tip was terrible

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
its aight i was drunk and had tried eating a cold left over burger pretty much killed it for me like 6 months ago that relish taste had me feeling like shit for 3 days maybe ill give it another try and the tri tip was terrible
>voted best fast food burger in America

"its aiit"

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I never tried the tri tip i always got the bacon cheese burger, and what the fuck is wrong with you eating a cold leftover burger lol jesus fuckin christ you are poor

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Yeah hot pockets are garbage nowadays, especially those pretzel ones. pretty much the only ones ill eat are the bbq beef ones they have to be microwaved too
They used to have a good bbq chicken one but now i can only find it in the pretzel. Bbq beef is aight too

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I'll have you know I held down a conversation with a girl in my school for at least 10 minutes a couple weeks ago, so try again dipshit
I'm sure while you were talking to your counselor she was thinking what a pathetic lil bitch they don't pay me enough to have to listen to this lil twerp virgin cunt