Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just cussed out a hiring manager at a warehouse. I applied online for a full time position. I did a phone interview for a full time position. They have me come in at 6:30PM today to do a tour of the warehouse and go over all of the different jobs in the warehouse, have me there for over an hour to then tell me "the position is Sunday, Monday, Friday 4 hours shifts for a total of 12 hours a week". After I explain I applied for a full time position and the guy on the phone said it was a full time position this dickhead says "you have to work here at least 6 months and then put in a bid for the next available full time position". I flipped on this idiot and cussed him out for having me waste almost an hour and a half for a fucking 12 hour a week job. Fuck off idiot fuck you.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just cussed out a hiring manager at a warehouse. I applied online for a full time position. I did a phone interview for a full time position. They have me come in at 6:30PM today to do a tour of the warehouse and go over all of the different jobs in the warehouse, have me there for over an hour to then tell me "the position is Sunday, Monday, Friday 4 hours shifts for a total of 12 hours a week". After I explain I applied for a full time position and the guy on the phone said it was a full time position this dickhead says "you have to work here at least 6 months and then put in a bid for the next available full time position". I flipped on this idiot and cussed him out for having me waste almost an hour and a half for a fucking 12 hour a week job. Fuck off idiot fuck you.
On top of it the full time position was supposed to be $14 an hour and this idiot says $10.80 an hour.

Apparently I'm just supposed to accept getting bumped from $14 an hour for 40 hours a week to $10.80 an hour for 12 hours a week. LMAO I want to go back and punch that guy in the face really bad.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
God bless America amirite?