Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Dorado double ipa's on deck
This shit smells like pruno lol.... Not that I've ever tried that, im not as gangsta as reo but im just sayin this shit smells like old fermented fruit in a bag tbh fam that's why i buy it. I know Ballest Point hires criminals to make and distribute this beer and thats another reason i appreciate and support Dorado. They sell them for $10 a 22 but only cost 75 cents to make and i gotta support infinity @infinity family

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I drank a 6 or 12 at some point during this marathon blackout and let me you sir, *Ballast Point is no Stone
I bleeadat too... dorado is really the only beer i ever buy from BALLAST point and im not really feelin it much anymore. I just buy it cuz its 10% and sometimes thats the strongest beer available

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Got my girl cookin in the kitchen with her palms itchin, best belive its chicken ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN i would never disrespect a chicken.

Trying this out and it smells fuckin tits, had breasts swimming in it for the last 24 hours

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase

>mfw I found out young papy is dead

:/
Yeah the kid was really dope in my opinion man. He got killed just after his 20th birthday, little after that his older bro BuDouble got shot 9 times...

His homie he shouts out in a lot of his videos Spazz killed a rival that was talking shit about Pappy's death on facebook

Fuck a friend I keep Spazz wit me cuz I know my lil brother gon' blast wit me

Also Lil Shawn dropped some dude from the set that supposedly killed Pappy... in front of the guy's wife and kids in broad daylight..

Saddest part is all that shit isn't even unusual in Chicago or a lot of places out here man.

Jun 21, 2016
Yeah the kid was really dope in my opinion man. He got killed just after his 20th birthday, little after that his older bro BuDouble got shot 9 times...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LH2ZApp9Fk

His homie he shouts out in a lot of his videos Spazz killed a rival that was talking shit about Pappy's death on facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iRHmsnBP6E

Fuck a friend I keep Spazz wit me cuz I know my lil brother gon' blast wit me

Also Lil Shawn dropped some dude from the set that supposedly killed Pappy... in front of the guy's wife and kids in broad daylight..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKX54BxM3O4

Saddest part is all that shit isn't even unusual in Chicago or a lot of places out here man.
that's fucked up

it's a dirty game, that's what happens

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Got my girl cookin in the kitchen with her palms itchin, best belive its chicken ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN i would never disrespect a chicken.

Trying this out and it smells fuckin tits, had breasts swimming in it for the last 24 hours
Tell her thanks for the love on IG.