Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet I thought of you when they talked during 11:17- about 13ish. I remember you bringing up the cancerous anti-intellectual culture festering in Britain public schools among the poor, and how kids are attacked for trying to do good, and this part of the vid is relevant to that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6ImP-gJvas

Don't let that attitude affect you; get ahead of those people, and leave them in the dust
I can second what he said, there's a real anti-intellectual vibe in schools right now and it's reached the point where genuine idiocy is seemingly desirable.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Why are people allowing Magicians to exist?

when i went to magician school i was trying to figure out how to slam a bicycle up my b-hole. Or it might've been a frozen popsicle from a strange middle eastern. I cant remember after the snakebite in 2006 when I pulled a sick unfettered hardstyle qudruple yangflip on my sick new hoverboard in 1982

siccone420

Smokers Only
Mar 21, 2011
Southern Cali
@siccone420 Un Blonde - Good Will Come To You whenever you have the time. Thanks man.
Sorry man Im going to be out of commission for a few Im at the dentist about to get my wisdom teeth pulled, Maybe one of the brehs @infinity @drunkaholic707 can hook you up. If not I'll see what I can do when I recoup.