Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
also so many young people from the sicc dying is strange to me
i never lost a friend or known anyone my age who died
i lost my great grandmother and grandfather thats it
The food is definitely different here. After living in Germany and Israel I could really tell how fake our food is here in America after I got back.

Jan 2, 2006
The food is definitely different here. After living in Germany and Israel I could really tell how fake our food is here in America after I got back.
thats fucking scary..but i heard other americans say the same thing
if we stay in the eu they are gonna force us to buy american foods
FUCK THAT! i dont need that in my life

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
thats fucking scary..but i heard other americans say the same thing
if we stay in the eu they are gonna force us to buy american foods
FUCK THAT! i dont need that in my life
Our food is basically 50% preservatives 50% of the food it was supposed to be lol

The beef at most of our fast good restaurants isn't even 100% beef, Taco Bell for example it's only like 60% beef, the rest is starches and the beef that's actually in it is the worst grade beef there is lol

Jun 21, 2016
Yeah it's working great. Cholesterol cleared up, blood pressure down, GERD issues going away. Feel amazing. Found so many great meat replacements I don't even miss it.
Nice. I need to implement at least one vegal dinner meal per week, as I can get caried away a bit with the cooking butter and oil. What are some dinner dishes you would suggest?

Got invited to the Legion beta earlier today, got it downloaded, bout to test some Assassination and Subtlety Rogue and smash some fools.
Nice. I will re sub for this expac. What realm/ race are you?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Nice. I need to implement at least one vegal dinner meal per week, as I can get caried away a bit with the cooking butter and oil. What are some dinner dishes you would suggest?
If you like fish and chips try these. Taste just like fish, don't know if they have this brand in Australia though, they might have something similar though. Throw them in the oven with some organic fries.

I also fuck with these for burgers and lots of other meatless alternatives.

Or just make a dope salad with a grip of veggies and some good vinaigrette.

Nice. I will re sub for this expac. What realm/ race are you?
Emerald Dream, Horde

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Whoa i found this dude he hasn't moved for 5 minutes even after knocking on the window forever and shining a light on him / saying "HELLO" "SECURITY" like 15 times i give up. He's either the deepest sleeper ever, dead, or super drunk. I don't want to report it cause the police will probably check it out / smash his window / charge him with something or shoot him but im legit not sure if hes ok

Ah well fuck it. "Na uh never saw that car"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Call the fucking 911 man what the hell
Nah fuck that. Last time i did that in Bellevue police showed up and got super pissed dude wouldn't wake up then dragged him out of the car and almost started beating him but he finally woke up. Then later i got a court summons cause he got charged for DUI and was pleading not guilty ; luckily he plea'd to something like 2 days before court. I'll go check on him in like 15 minutes

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Some Asian guy early 20s came out to the porch and started smoking said "Oh, he my Uber driver really really tired he ok. You play really hard new Pokémon? It really hard, download ten minute" And was showing me his phone with some Pokémon app trying to get me to download it lol wtf
That Asian guy murdered his Uber driver.