Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
I think its kind of hilarious how it wasnt even 2 years ago i would go hard on chips talking about how terrible they were and they arent even real food blahblah all the time. Now it's like, my favorite food lol. Well not favorite, but one of my go to's

Juanitas chips on deck w salsa
I feel ya, I just had some cheat choc bars and feel like crap :(

Stolen valor disgusts me; those people should be executed for treason
like that jason blaha faggot

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I have the soundtrack, but I don't think the full film has leaked yet
Oh ok. Well thanks for the reply and thanks for the valuable information my friend. I knew you'd help me out if you had the ability to, because you are truly a great friend. In fact, you are my best friend.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"Yeah I had that realization that what I considered to be myself was a construction and it wasn't real... that like my memories and my perceptions and my desires were just a conglomeration of biochemical impulses, that I am merely a conduit of pure consciousness" -Russell Brand

I had similar revelations, especially with the social constructions people put up between themselves and others, and am now constantly listening to peoples body language and trying to decipher their actual motivations behind the words rather than the actual words that they're saying. Psychedelics are cool