Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If anything we're a lightweight Gas and Arson only I'm not a piece of shit and you're addicted to walking
Nah I'm not addicted to walking. It's just the only form of "exercise" i'm really willing to do, and I need some kind of exercise to increase my respiration to exhale excess carbon from the fat burning process. I'm trying to lose weight and the only way to do that is moving more and eating less.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Nah I'm not addicted to walking. It's just the only form of "exercise" i'm really willing to do, and I need some kind of exercise to increase my respiration to exhale excess carbon from the fat burning process. I'm trying to lose weight and the only way to do that is moving more and eating less.
Sounds like the only difference between what you said and what I said is a matter of perspective.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
infinity @infinity i downloaded a The Neon Demon torrent and it was just a 700mb file with a software bundler attached to it. How do you torrent without getting viruses ive tried to torrent 3 movies and everyone has just been packed with viruses and malware. Or is there a site to go to that has downloads? I wanna watch that and since Refn supports stealing it I feel fine with it lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm about to walk to the store buy a tub of frozen whip cream and some fruit bars. Got a serious sweet tooth

Outshine® Pomegranate Bars
A little sweet. A little tart.

Made with pomegranate juice
Excellent source of Vitamin C
No high fructose corn syrup
Fat-free, Gluten-free
No artificial colors or flavors
60 calories
No GMO Ingredients

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
got salsa, chips, twix, whipped cream, cherry diet pepsi, and ate a nectarine on the way home. my total was 10.01 the guy actually counted out 99 cents change then to make it worse he didn't give me 9 bucks from the 20 i gave him. then made a big deal like i made it up even though the receipt said "Cash 20 change 9.99" etc lol. Called a manager and everything while i stood there with like 4 ppl behind me. jesus christ. thats what i get for looking like a beaner everybody knows mexicans are trash and steal shit (no racism if applicable)