Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
Also if anyone is going on vacation this year let me know and I'll hook it up with my family & friends discount which is 50% off the current booking rate. I get 30 nights a calendar year for that and got less than 5 months to go through 23 more so I'll give you a few at that rate. PM me if you wanna know more and I'll send you a 15 word questionnaire to decide if I can trust you to not act a fool while staying wherever you may be so I don't get fired!
I'll use it for next time, all my shit is booked now and no you can't trust me I will fuck up the room

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hell yeah I've liked all the Headband I've had. I did one last order from Samson tonight got 1/2 a zone (shout out to BIGSBY @BIGSBY ) of Purple Kush then a 8th each of Dutch Hawaiian, Purple Trainwreck, Blueberry Haze, & Chocolope. Got a couple 10 packs of medicated gummy bears too.

RIP Samson 2014-2016

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Also if anyone is going on vacation this year let me know and I'll hook it up with my family & friends discount which is 50% off the current booking rate. I get 30 nights a calendar year for that and got less than 5 months to go through 23 more so I'll give you a few at that rate. PM me if you wanna know more and I'll send you a 15 word questionnaire to decide if I can trust you to not act a fool while staying wherever you may be so I don't get fired!
Can I bring hookers and bobaine in to the room? I'll make sure they're classy hookers and not street walkers.