Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Halfway through the 6er of Space Dust about to crack this 22

Only 5% but I haven't tried this one yet and I've really liked all the beers I've had from Silver City so far and wanted to get one I haven't had.

Cool name for a brew too if anyone remembers to show it's from.

Ziggy zoggy ziggy zoggy oye oye oye.

That old dude could down brews like it was nothing.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Do get free food on saturday tho
We get free breakfast everyday if you work the AM and dinner Mon-Thurs. Also a lot of the delivery places bring the front desk free grub when they come by for in-house deliveries because they want us to tell guests about them when they call down asking who to order whatever from. All four nights I trained on the PM shift we got two free small pizzas and one night some wings too lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also if anyone is going on vacation this year let me know and I'll hook it up with my family & friends discount which is 50% off the current booking rate. I get 30 nights a calendar year for that and got less than 5 months to go through 23 more so I'll give you a few at that rate. PM me if you wanna know more and I'll send you a 15 word questionnaire to decide if I can trust you to not act a fool while staying wherever you may be so I don't get fired!