Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Copped some salsa de molcajete verde. Goes zestwayz with these sea salt kettle chips
I appreciate your opinion, however I cannot support it my friend. Sea Salt Kettle Chips / basically any kettle chips taste better by themselves and make turrible chips for dipping no matter how good the dip is

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
butcher 20-6th subject
In all studies, no significant changes in heart rate, blood pressure, blood glucose, insulin, and cholesterol levels, and no differences in the frequency of side effects were found. ECA in these doses is thus well tolerated in otherwise healthy obese subjects
Did you see that part? Mr. "I don't want to ruin my heart / kidneys"

lol nah I get it, why take a perceived shortcut, hard work and self-determination is always the best way and I appreciate and support your choices

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I appreciate your opinion, however I cannot support it my friend. Sea Salt Kettle Chips / basically any kettle chips taste better by themselves and make turrible chips for dipping no matter how good the dip is

I was of this opinion until I found the right salsa to pair it with, my friend. Seek the right salsa.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
These takis are so salty and have so much citric acid I don't think im going to be able to taste anything for at least 24 hours

And thats why they're great. They're like chips used to be before they started getting all cheap and shit. Like hot cheetos. Hot cheetos used to be really good, now you have to buy those XXTRA hot cheetos for them to taste like how they used to be. They use like barely any seasoning now

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You ever buy actual kettle chips, like from those people standing outside of walmart in the summer time with the huge kettle thing frying up chips

those are gangsta

inb4 "pfffttt like id be seen within a mile of walmart you moronic peasant"